Simone Anderson #40 Caught up the mountain having a tanty, now selling ski gear worn without panties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic frame is nice... you can print out a pic for 40c and get a $7 frame from the warehouse.
For 99% of us it's a thoughtful gift, for the others it's a cheap filler gift until the one sent by a PR company gifts him his real present.
However last year it was a teatowel, so I'm not holding out much hope for Tent this Father's Day.

Reactions: 13
Anyone follow Nicole Alyce? Stories today
Nicole is great, and I admire her but I for one find it difficult to move on from the donations fraud. Perhaps this is because Simone has never acknowledged that she did defraud charities (which was verified by Makaia’s statement and is well known through the media), and that despite defrauding charities she continues to make a very comfortable living on social media and deftly deflects any mention of this by attempting to diminish any voices that speak the truth about it. I have found that the people who say we should move on from this are inevitably people who have had no interaction or history with domestic violence or need for a charity like The Women’s Refuge.

It does upset me when I think of all the thousands of people who could have benefited from the donations she said she was making.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That whole “bit” of A putting his bowl in the dishwasher and then “hearing” wheels and doing the action felt so insanely coached and sad!
The sound is off and you could just tell she was telling him to go out his bowl in there.. and then he reacts to her telling him to do the “wheels” motion!
I bet they never actually play kids music at home! ….just her stupid *doof doof* music that she blasts insanely loudly while filming her #ads

Reactions: 12
Is she hinting at something with the stone fruit???
Showing off she can afford it? It's not even stone fruit season, so I'm really unsure what she's proving here. Maybe she's going to get back to basics and use thermy to easily preserve the fruit? as for the bolognese tutorial, shouldn't she be tagging that wine as an ad? Fuck sake, she really is a POS.

Reactions: 4
Have you got a discount code hun?xx

Reactions: 4
Holy shit, so there's no love lost there! So Scammy's not the really lovely devine and inspirational person her minions say she is... but we already knew that.
But how can this be as Simone is such a sentimental and sensitive person. She’s always emotional and she wants to always please others- it’s her love language

Reactions: 11
Oh look another facial somewhere else while she tries to convince us to buy all these other amazing products
Did she not just get one last week ! Her skin must scream at her sometimes! Or do u think she just takes what ever Devine things she’s given ? Wasn’t last weeks massage the best she’s ever had ?
---
But how can this be as Simone is such a sentimental and sensitive person. She’s always emotional and she wants to always please others- it’s her love language
She can’t be too sentimental! Remember that time her grandad gave her his little silver fisherman thing and she went and got them re dipped in metal ( or something ) so they looked good on her shelf! Instead of having something that looks worn in by years of love

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.