Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like people who wear JEANS IN THEIR HOMES!! Jeans are purely for the outside world and should be promptly taken off and swapped for comfies as soon as you step inside the safety and comfort of your house! 😂😂
I wear jeans all day everyday...if I come home in anything else - I change into jeans 🫣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Thermomix an MLM? If so shouldn’t she change this to say that they will become her downline and she will pressure them to make sales?
Nah if you buy one it’s not an MLM. There are sale targets for the reps, but more that they have to sell a certain amount a quarter etc.
Would be more MLM in the sense of “tell your friends and they can see how good it is and I can come and do a demo etc”

Reactions: 2
Oh my god that chicken looks revolting, hope she’s not going to feed that to Asher! No one deserves salmonella.

Reactions: 12
She’s meant to deep fry the chicken. It’s pretty clear in the recipe.
Is this an expectation vs reality vid because this is a massive downer for a device that expensive? It doesn’t look appetising 👀🤮🤣. Oh Scammy- this is another wish.com version is it? You can absolutely do this waaaay better without a ✨thermo boss babe✨!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Any charity these days has to be finding it difficult to raise funds. But tit $150 a ticket 😳. Don't give goodie bags, don't do a fancy 3 course meal and lower the ticket price. I guess the Forsyths still want it to go ahead for their 1 night out a month....
I love how the first and only time she has posted about it is when it’s at risk of being cancelled. Surely if this was a cause so close to your heart Simone you would have done a lot more to promote it prior to now?

Reactions: 24
Is this an expectation vs reality vid because this is a massive downer for a device that expensive? It doesn’t look appetising 👀🤮🤣. Oh Scammy- this is another wish.com version is it? You can absolutely do this waaaay better without a ✨thermo boss babe✨!
Omg that is the worst chicken I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god that chicken looks revolting, hope she’s not going to feed that to Asher! No one deserves salmonella.
She's even got plenty for the next day or so. Reheated chicken and rice, you have to be so careful with that combination Scammy. You would have been better to put the rice into one container and the chicken in the other to ensure they are heated properly.

Reactions: 7
That is very anemic- like me before a iron infusion 💉

• Haha
WINGS Simone. You ain’t cooking wings.
Difficulty - easy 😂😂 and she still fucked it up 😂😂 no wonder she had to put frozen grapes in her recipe book because she can’t cook for tit even when a thermomix is supposed to do it all for you, she still fucks it up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Was that supposed to be Korean Fried Chicken?
It looked boiled.

Edit: 3 hours 10 minutes????
Wings aren't that good to spend any more than 30 mins on.

• Haha
Most of that time is the letting the wings rest in the fridge with the coating on before deep frying. Because she used a different cut she probably didn’t need to let them sit for so long?

honestly it’s a question she should be able to ask her consultant. A quick text to ask how you adjust the recipe for a different cut of meat is no problem for my consultant. Spending that much money on a niche cooking gadget really should come with a live in butler but the consultant is awesome if you have a good one who’s interested in cooking.
Was that supposed to be Korean Fried Chicken?
It looked boiled.

Edit: 3 hours 10 minutes????
Wings aren't that good to spend any more than 30 mins on.

Reactions: 5
If that's Korean FRIED Chicken, then my name is Princess Diana. duck me that looked Bleak!!
How does this woman screw up everything? Not the best #AD for a Thermomix.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The use of plastic is out the gate. One “container” that says vegetables for half a red onion? WTAF
---

AGREE 100% it never happened and it suddenly came out when the “ME TOO” movement started. DimSim has FOMO
---

The biggest crock of kaka I have ever read. How did this tripe get published
How did she internet bank with no phone ?
---
Who thinks Scammy and Trenti will be attending because their tickets will have been gifted in return for this ad on her insta. Would love to see the receipts if you did purchase your tickets!👀
Maybe it’s gonna be a table bang gang afterwards!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.