Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick Simi, Onceit has Gucci, Valentino wallets and bags currently!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erin is 40?!?!?! Christ on a bike I would have sworn Scammo was the one who was almost a decade older! How are Simone and trent not in their 40s? It seriously doesn't make sense, they look so bloody OLD it's actually mind boggling
Absolutely! But stress and guilt must add years ! And how much sleep do they get ? Likes she’s up at 4.30 /5 am

Reactions: 10
Simone's management company has a new head of social and digital, maybe we'll see some changes?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Cold breakfast boys. 😔😔. A still has to struggle with a big bowl, low seat 😔😔
Sue this doesn't scream 'caring attentive Mum' it screams, you kids are an inconvenience and I need you to get up at butfuck dawn so I can have your sheets washed and in the Drier ,Hung out early and the 4 dishes washed and away before ......before.......well not sure what as you aren't getting any great invites these days.
I get up at 5am everymorning, have a job I go to and still manage to make all our meals as we eat them. That lot have to go out all the time to know what a fresh cooked meal tatses like.
Why does she have a glass cup for Asher and a ceramic bowl? Wtf? Even I don’t trust my 4 & 6 year old with glass cups and ceramic bowls so they still use plastic plates and cups! She is legit so dumb.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why does she have a glass cup for Asher and a ceramic bowl? Wtf? Even I don’t trust my 4 & 6 year old with glass cups and ceramic bowls so they still use plastic plates and cups! She is legit so dumb.
Just like why does she trust a 2 year old in his room alone with a glass lamp on his bedside table? She’s an idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Especially when she's had so many pieces sent/ gifted to her. Mustve sold them all off

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Interesting reason to get profhilo Simone. You say it’s because you lost 92kg. I thought the skin removal surgery addressed that? Was the 92kg in your face?

You also take a tit load of collagen powders - don’t you absolutely swear by Adashiko for your skin? You also get regular facials and use so many top quality products on your skin so I’m totally perplexed as to why it lacks volume and elasticity. Do you not also follow a great nutrition plan as you have learnt the benefit of good food for your body?

I’m in my late 50s and care for my skin in the same way you claim to (although it’s six weekly facials for me as they aren’t gifted and I stick to one skincare range). I have absolutely no need for profhilo and often get mistaken for decades younger. I know a few people around my age who have it but they tend to be those who are now seeing the effects of sun damage and lack of care, plus menopause does crazy things to our faces as we lose volume and elasticity then.

You already get mistaken for being at least ten years older than you are. Do you really think another treatment is the answer? And have you paid for this as you certainly haven’t put #ad. Get over yourself- you can’t keep trying to put lipstick on a pig.
IMG_1667.png
IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg
IMG_1667.png
IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I love how her latest stories have her phone covering her face 🤣
---
Aimns back...back again...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And she’s accepted SO MUCH #gifted crockery and cutlery, made of far more “kid appropriate” materials that’s we’ve just never ever seen again! 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And then a photo of her face cause she's read here 🤣
---
Leather jacket getting a thrashing. Bet she regrets selling all those gifted clothes cause now she has to repeat the same 3 outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And then a photo of her face cause she's read here 🤣
---
Leather jacket getting a thrashing. Bet she regrets selling all those gifted clothes cause now she has to repeat the same 3 outfits.
That leather jacket is (is meant to be too small for Scammy, according to her🤔) identical to the one, one of my crew mates has. She's open she bought it from Shein. It looks good on her. She doesn't pretend it's genuine

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.