Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the first and only time she has posted about it is when it’s at risk of being cancelled. Surely if this was a cause so close to your heart Simone you would have done a lot more to promote it prior to now?
She’s just scared she will have to spend the night a home with her kids and not get a meal and a goodie bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I hope the devine beige ape gets food poisoning from that chicken 🦧🤢🤮💩 but i hope she didn't give it to Asher 🤮🤮🤮 that is some seriously disgusting looking chicken. You are so absolutely useless Dim Sim 🙄

Reactions: 7
Would love to meet new people? duck she's dim.
Story so full of holes. Any taxi driver that had witnessed what they saw and what “state” dimsim was in would have gone straight to the cops end of story. SHE IS A NARC AND A LIAR

Reactions: 8
Is this an expectation vs reality vid because this is a massive downer for a device that expensive? It doesn’t look appetising 👀🤮🤣. Oh Scammy- this is another wish.com version is it? You can absolutely do this waaaay better without a ✨thermo boss babe✨!
Don’t be mean? She got up at 5am to prepare this god awful tit looking food😂😂
---
Oh my god that chicken looks revolting, hope she’s not going to feed that to Asher! No one deserves salmonella.
Simone deserves more than salmonella😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we often talk about how scabby hasn’t aged well but can we spear a moment for her lego man !! How is he 28 !!!!
---
I know we often talk about how scabby hasn’t aged well but can we spear a moment for her lego man !! How is he 28 !!!!
---
---
And also what in the under boob beetle juice is this !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Would love to meet new people? duck she's dim.
Because she’s run out of friends. She knows her days as an influencer are over. All the real influencers are out at glam events. Even Erin who’s almost 10 years older and far more gorgeous (and actually tiny) and relatable has been at events this week. She’s home making vomit inducing chicken in a thermomix and trying to meet new people so she doesn’t have to hang out with her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cold breakfast boys. 😔😔. A still has to struggle with a big bowl, low seat 😔😔
Sue this doesn't scream 'caring attentive Mum' it screams, you kids are an inconvenience and I need you to get up at butfuck dawn so I can have your sheets washed and in the Drier ,Hung out early and the 4 dishes washed and away before ......before.......well not sure what as you aren't getting any great invites these days.
I get up at 5am everymorning, have a job I go to and still manage to make all our meals as we eat them. That lot have to go out all the time to know what a fresh cooked meal tatses like.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She has a serious illness. I knew someone else like that...she was batshit crazy and woke up at 4:30am to clean her house and was addicted to taking NO-DOZ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If that's Korean FRIED Chicken, then my name is Princess Diana. duck me that looked Bleak!!
How does this woman screw up everything? Not the best #AD for a Thermomix.
No wonder they have to go out to dinner so bloody often….it’s the only edible food they eat in a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought this as well. We wonder if she’s going to move away from editing? Or did sue think this wouldn’t show angles? Like last nights bathroom reel. Phone up high, bum out and foot up to get the desired angle. Hate to say it but, I haven’t made my bed as I’m letting it air today! However, in a mad dash (or maybe because a child left it messy) I have cleaned my elements and oven!

Reactions: 2
Happy fresh sheet Friday! Hope you are actually staying home this weekend and spending one on one time with your family for once :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Dim Sim! Look you can enter this and win a genuine LV. Might require you to support a different tanning brand though, and not sure if you are supporting Edna or Iyia in their feud?
Iyias probably annoyed with Edna because Edna has been engaged three times and married once and Iyia is still waiting …..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erin is 40?!?!?! Christ on a bike I would have sworn Scammo was the one who was almost a decade older! How are Simone and trent not in their 40s? It seriously doesn't make sense, they look so bloody OLD it's actually mind boggling

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.