Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Tent's busy schedule he found the time to go out and buy her some new (nana) pjs today. Bless.
---
Pretty sure Tent is videoing that cause she's too busy out with her besties.
Keep telling yourself that Scammy.
It's the strategically placed arm/hand, with the wedding ring visible🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find this so incredibly sad that A is pushed to the side and made to grow up because of his little brother started from getting him out of his cot to now High chair, what's next! Gosh A is only very small still just gone 2! She's expecting him to be so grown up, in her situation I would of got another highchair or attachment that attaches onto the table phil n Ted make them.
Poor A can't even see into his bowl.

Grandad 91 today, I bet he would be absolutely so disgusted in your charity scam and your lies if he knew the whole truth about you Scammy. You absolutely peice of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It's the stare at the camera and when mention of donating either way stare into the sky look for me. 😂😂 sure Jan. 🙄

Scammy no one cares about your silly charity that no one's heard of that turned a blind eye last year on your scamming charity fraud.
Your gang bang wasn't a sexual assault either you idiot. Was a very much planned and you enjoyed every minute of it. - what ever floats ya boat. But don't play victim here silly cow.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's the stare at the camera and when mention of donating either way stare into the sky look for me. 😂😂 sure Jan. 🙄

Scammy no one cares about your silly charity that no one's heard of that turned a blind eye last year on your scamming charity fraud.
Your gang bang wasn't a sexual assault either you idiot. Was a very much planned and you enjoyed every minute of it. - what ever floats ya boat. But don't play victim here silly cow.
Haha, well tit, now she's going to be practising not doing that now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the gear but zero idea 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
Get A another highchair or at least swap his bowl. It's great he is developing independence, but make it successful for him. The bowl she has for R is better, lower sides means A can see what he is doing and less chance of the food falling off his spoon therefore making him feel he is able to acheive the task. Sue you wanted your babies close together so why make 1 have to achieve goals sooner than he should. No harm in having 2 highchairs, except it wouldnt suit your look huh. Could you not pop in the cupboard beside the kitchen.
We got our kids matching mocha high chairs ! They still use them now at 16 and 13 , we just removed the hi Chair straps and they became lovely chairs !

Reactions: 6
Is the Jordan Peterson reel aimed at the tattlers who questioned whether it was safe for a two year old to go scootering ahead of his parents across driveways? Hi DimSim! He said do dangerous things SAFELY you donut.

Reactions: 16

Further proof she’s a sociopath - who “lounges comfortably” in a (too small at that!) LEATHER JACKET at home?!
Kids are always underdressed and Simmy wears blazers and jackets inside! …nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You never found it Scammy, sloppy posting, so here you go
The use of plastic is out the gate. One “container” that says vegetables for half a red onion? WTAF
---

AGREE 100% it never happened and it suddenly came out when the “ME TOO” movement started. DimSim has FOMO
---
The use of plastic is out the gate. One “container” that says vegetables for half a red onion? WTAF
---

AGREE 100% it never happened and it suddenly came out when the “ME TOO” movement started. DimSim has FOMO
The biggest crock of kaka I have ever read. How did this tripe get published

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Any charity these days has to be finding it difficult to raise funds. But tit $150 a ticket 😳. Don't give goodie bags, don't do a fancy 3 course meal and lower the ticket price. I guess the Forsyths still want it to go ahead for their 1 night out a month....
Who thinks Scammy and Trenti will be attending because their tickets will have been gifted in return for this ad on her insta. Would love to see the receipts if you did purchase your tickets!👀

Reactions: 11
Omg yum! Do you have a recipe for this DeViNe looking “lunch” beautiful?? xx 🙄🙄🙄
….at least we remembered the “ad” this time…
Gosh this is just SUCH a HARD job! Remembering to put all the correct disclosures, tagging the correct accounts, spelling correctly!! Phewff!
Simmy you better book yourself in for an extra beauty treatment tomorrow! #selfcare
IMG_9028.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤔🤔🤔🤔 hmmm seems like they owe you an awful lot actually Simon with all the work you have them doing 😳
Screenshot_20230907_152748_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.