Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Well, I'm gutted, TC's.

I've been on Jury service all this week at Auckland District Court.... now I see that Pebble's case is there on Monday! 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Hey Simmo, I had a message from this person but it disappeared, could you please find out who the account is because I really need to tell them what a piece of shit they are and make them feel horrible. Sorry the pics blurry hehe

Attachments

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Recap: this is from the first ever Simone Thread and shows how little has changed in a year..

- still no acknowledgement of Women's Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories though so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with a convicted sex offender
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson
- gets excited collecting 56 leaves and 2 weeds from her garden in her metal bucket
- walks around town with a smelly fanny after the gym to get a “treat” massage
- she was deprived of lollies, chocs & maccas as a kid hence the reason she ended up huge and had to have surgery
- Doxxed a Tattler after she took an innocent pic of her up the mountain and posted it to her private instagram
- Attempted to dox another but fucked it up by exposing the wrong person and had to delete the stories
- Goes to the beach in 15 degree weather

• Haha
  • Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Someone message this dumb company 😂
Honestly imo Sistema can get in the 🗑 anyway since they changed the design of their containers!
They are nearly impossible to close now that the locking bits are on the lid! 🙄🙄 #firstwordproblems #kimtherepeoplethataredying

BotLife

I legit thought this was Simone’s fridge!
I totally don't understand the need to label food/shelves in your fridge, and I love a good list and organisation, but if you can't figure out what sauces and cheese are you're a complete moron!

• Haha
  • Wow
Horcruxes are:

- her Mercedes
- the white pants
- Madoox
- the leaning wall mirror
- Tent’s tattooed hairline
- the LV slides

Keep going with suggestions….

• Haha
  • Wow

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Hahaha ‘EVENING’ bottle. Dim Sim, we know you aren’t breastfeeding anymore, you stopped before you both to Fiji. That’s ok, it’s not easy but don’t pretend you still are.
And it's Trent feeding whilst she has a night out AGAIN.
Lucky she had no jetlag from her gator flight 🛩🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lovemesomegossip

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂oh bless her desperate self. That has to be one of the most hilarious 'influencer' gigs ever. To sit in a plane, on the ground, being served and eating the food and doing a.......a.......I can't say review because it's not a review . What or who is she meant to be 'influencing ' . Oh look I'm going to book that airline because their food is exquisite 👌 🤣.
I am a housewife, I'm not bored, occasionally I am a cunt, and I eat crayfish nearly every couple weeks 🖕even making it into green curry, fish cakes, or in a fucking plain ole salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20