Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
You could only report the negligence of giving the medicinal ice blocks, in lieu of regular or even sugar free ice blocks, if they were gifted and she was advertising.
Looking at what she posted, I don’t think it was a sponsored post - but given she seems To have forgotten how to declare Ads, then how are we to know! One could assume it is a paid advertisement.
Maybe the manufacturer can confirm.

Reactions: 3

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Baby proofing going so well isn’t Scuntmoan, poor wee Ryders head covered in bruises from banging into things (your words not mine) as for securing a piano ffs how the hell could a child/toddler pull a piano over or even move one, they weigh 100’s kilos. If he’s crawling and bashing into things have you thought about getting his eyes tested 🤷🏻‍♀️
A better response would be to actually say what products she uses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Call me cray cray, but Scammy having the boys names on their jackets in public actually puts them more at risk of being kidnapped. Same reason you don't buy your kids personalised school bags.
She prob wants them kidnapped so she finally get ms her mug on the front page of the Woman’s Day🤣🤣🤣

drinkmorewatertl

God she’s boring lately.

Anyone catch how the other day she said she had an all day photo shoot going on at her house? She’s now following House and Garden Mag. Surely they are not featuring her?
Probably following them for inspo on how to fix up her home lol.
Maybe the shoot was for Thermomix?

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Maybe after she got the ClickClack stuff she donated all the shit she already has?
Didn’t she used to work with CC years ago for the pantry storage then she went to SMH and gave all her CC to her mum haha I seem to remember that for some reason
Yes that's a point actually. But at this stage we can't believe anything she says.

lovemesomegossip

In Tent's busy schedule he found the time to go out and buy her some new (nana) pjs today. Bless.
---
Pretty sure Tent is videoing that cause she's too busy out with her besties.
Keep telling yourself that Scammy.
How come at the top of that screenshot it still shows simones journey to health?? I've seen it a bit, is it off igonmy??