Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
There's also a grid post somewhere of Simmy sitting on some stairs and she's wearing a very fake Gucci scarf. I can't find it right now as it's from way back, but the scarf hasn't made an appearance in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bantr

Happy fresh sheet Friday! Hope you are actually staying home this weekend and spending one on one time with your family for once :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

silencedogood

I take it timelapses can’t be photoshopped? I do want to give credit to her posting an unedited image of herself. I would really love to see this happen more often! Rebrand yourself, posting untouched images is a good start.

Attachments

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I had a second hand iPhone 6S before I got my iPhone 11 Pro in 2020. Whilst my battery health is down to 87%, it still does the job. I did consider upgrading to the 14 Pro but I couldn't justify almost another $2000 on a phone. Until this one well and truly dies, I'm saving my money.

crumbs

That leather jacket is (is meant to be too small for Scammy, according to her🤔) identical to the one, one of my crew mates has. She's open she bought it from Shein. It looks good on her. She doesn't pretend it's genuine
she was gifted that leather jacket by Federation, a long time ago now but I remember it clearly.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Hahaha getting a free trip to sit and video yourself stuck in a seat on the tarmac eating luxury plane food isn't the flex you think it might be Simmo. It looked awkward as hell, can't imagine how it would have felt.
Must have been so uncomfortable for her🤣, that's the Leather jacket she bought when she was small and she's sat wearing it for the entire experience. Unless she Shein shopped recently and got an appropriate larger size. She can move her arms which wouldn't fit with a small size and her larger frame.

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
I'm sorry WHAT "getting my SLUGS de SLUGGED". I have never heard anything more fucking unattractive in my life. Scammo you big ugly masculine ape of a woman 🤮🤮🤮

OMG #lashnoir, WTF pull that sponsorship NOW
Is that a thing? I have never heard eyebrows being referred to as that.

• Sick