Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
I’ve been MIA for a while - is Embrace now defunct? Do we have yet another business failure to add to Casserole’s ever growing list of fuck ups?
---
The IG is gone and no posts on FB since June - I googled the website and thought I might pick at the dead carcass of what’s left as I really need new sports bras and figured there’d be a sale to desperately try claw back some revenue to service the debt she must be in but in true Casserole style she can’t even update a website so the clearance section is still at full price
---
Maybe when she reads tattle in 6.3 seconds from now she’ll go and change the pricing (please and thank you Scuntmoan)
I can still see the Embrace Insta page? Maybe you are blocked?

Reactions: 2

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Not really no, he looked for about 10 seconds.
He was probably in some of the photos and toddlers love things like that! 😂

what did you find strange about that?
Found it strange that none of the other kids were over by it and yes maybe he was in the first few photos but he seemed ver preoccupied with photos which might show how often he’s used to having this shoved in his face.

fridgelady

Is Thermomix an MLM? If so shouldn’t she change this to say that they will become her downline and she will pressure them to make sales?
Nah if you buy one it’s not an MLM. There are sale targets for the reps, but more that they have to sell a certain amount a quarter etc.
Would be more MLM in the sense of “tell your friends and they can see how good it is and I can come and do a demo etc”

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I thought this as well. We wonder if she’s going to move away from editing? Or did sue think this wouldn’t show angles? Like last nights bathroom reel. Phone up high, bum out and foot up to get the desired angle. Hate to say it but, I haven’t made my bed as I’m letting it air today! However, in a mad dash (or maybe because a child left it messy) I have cleaned my elements and oven!

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Holy snapping duckshit batman!! That bloody gave me a jump scare 😳😳 what in God's name??!! She looks so so different without all the false veneers and fillers and whatever other shit she shoves in and on her face. Not that she looks any better now, just so different.
All her teeth back then needed was probably a good whitening treatment!! They look good