Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
I’ve been MIA for a while - is Embrace now defunct? Do we have yet another business failure to add to Casserole’s ever growing list of fuck ups?
---
The IG is gone and no posts on FB since June - I googled the website and thought I might pick at the dead carcass of what’s left as I really need new sports bras and figured there’d be a sale to desperately try claw back some revenue to service the debt she must be in but in true Casserole style she can’t even update a website so the clearance section is still at full price
---
Maybe when she reads tattle in 6.3 seconds from now she’ll go and change the pricing (please and thank you Scuntmoan)
You’re really thinking of buying from her???

Reactions: 3

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Scammy, what a lovely thoughtful post you put up, with your little boys acting to your direction.

Sad your words are stolen from others without giving them credit, this is the lowest form of influencing, stealing ideas and words from others for your benefit. It's like taking from charities
I think she has edited it now to tag the inspo for the reel

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Going back to the grass chat for a second. What I don’t understand is why they didn’t just put the Astroturf out front as well?

Also the iPhone 15 isn’t going to make you look any better Simone. It’s just a phone, not a magician.
Even The Royal College of Magicians protest— apparently that’s far too much of them, Scammy is their kryptonite— referral to Gods has been sent. 🤣
---
Going back to the grass chat for a second. What I don’t understand is why they didn’t just put the Astroturf out front as well?

Also the iPhone 15 isn’t going to make you look any better Simone. It’s just a phone, not a magician.
Even The Royal College of Magicians protest— Scammy is their kryptonite— referral to Gods has been sent. 🤣
Horcruxes are:

- her Mercedes
- the white pants
- Madoox
- the leaning wall mirror
- Tent’s tattooed hairline
- the LV slides

Keep going with suggestions….
- the vegepod
- the Asher leash (to the pole 👀🙈)
- her teeth

More laters, gotta go!

Reactions: 2

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Scammy don't train your child to perform for the gram😡 he's not a circus act, he's a little boy who will do anything to secure your conditional love acceptance😡.

He was constantly looking to Trent? (on his right) and presumably you filming to the left. How many times did he have to "do it again"

Bad parenting 101 letting him put a knife in his mouth, then standing up holding it. I've seen a hard palate perforated.🤦 Why can't he sit down to eat. Or hasn't he got a chair high enough?. This was so dangerous, and you kept filming. 🤷
What are you going to do with the butter now it's contaminated.
What !!!! Why not sit him at the table and all do this together? So weird

• Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
Her car must be due an upgrade by now surely. And her house.
---
Do you reckon this row of unevenly spaced tiles grinds her gears
Maybe she's edited her naked nectar ( please show us you drink it Scammy) to make it look aesthetically pleasing being poured out.
Maybe the tiler just did a shoddy job, that would annoy me.

Pentothal

VIP Member
And then a photo of her face cause she's read here 🤣
---
Leather jacket getting a thrashing. Bet she regrets selling all those gifted clothes cause now she has to repeat the same 3 outfits.
That leather jacket is (is meant to be too small for Scammy, according to her🤔) identical to the one, one of my crew mates has. She's open she bought it from Shein. It looks good on her. She doesn't pretend it's genuine

Who are the "friends" she was with last night? I don't recognize any of them.....where are all of her "celeb" mates she used to hang out with. If this isn't a fall from grace, I don't know what is!
They are her school friends - they usually feature once a month for her “potluck outing”…

• Wow