Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
I see the Help Auckland post has gone off her grid. I also see they donated some prize stuff.. so the question is, did they pay $300 for their tickets or get a deal with donating, or was it a tax right off for the Embrace embarrass company. Can they claim back the ticket as expenses ?
Woop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Yeah, like, doesn't the completely different response prove these aren't real in the first place? Otherwise you could just add some additional context in a subsequent message. What is even happening
I think it’s real, she just unsent the original message.

It's gone?

I literally just watched it. Came here and read this comment and now it's gone 😂😂😂

Also F45 Hobsonville always looks dead? Is she the only one there 🤣 to be honest if she turned up at my gym I'd probably leave too

Edit: nope still there. Too early for me. Definitely glitching tho.
It’s still on insanony.com, use that!

So she undid all the plastic ties on the utensils, took a photo in the drawers and then donated them? Right.
The logic right? Or lack of!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Sure Jan!! Convince yourself
---
I feel embarrassed for Simon. Her page has no direction, she clearly takes anything offered and is just such a slimy bitch. Gives off such ick vibes.
Everything is devine— because it’s free! Way to go Scammy!!! 🎉🎉🎉

• Sick
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Omg yum! Do you have a recipe for this DeViNe looking “lunch” beautiful?? xx 🙄🙄🙄
….at least we remembered the “ad” this time…
Gosh this is just SUCH a HARD job! Remembering to put all the correct disclosures, tagging the correct accounts, spelling correctly!! Phewff!
Simmy you better book yourself in for an extra beauty treatment tomorrow! #selfcare
IMG_9028.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

thermominx

VIP Member
Why with all the eye brow stuff she gets done why is she using lash Friday’s!! Like i just want to see a genuine review on this product! One that’s not influenced by people who have micobladed or tattooed brows ! I want someone with sparse I grew up in the 90s I over plucked my brows person !
Ahhh… doesn’t Mandy Duncan’s sister own or work for lash noir…?

Reactions: 3