Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Simone conceded against Pebbles and the case was dropped? Or is this about Christian?
This is because Simmy called her Blessedindoubles husband to arrest Simone. Was totally unwarranted and illegal and Pebbles lawyers are fighting the Police Department about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys Simone has made a public apology. That kissing story was meant for CF - that’s why it’s been deleted 😂 righto simmo!
Well at least we all now know she is capable of making a public apology - where is the apology for ripping off the women’s refuge?
So does that make it kinda like only fans then? Selling content kissing another man?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why TF was she at a music event anyway?? She has absolutely nothing to do with music or radio?? I just find that real weird 🤷‍♀️

As for the kissing and deleting stories 🤭 you're a mess you stupid beige ape 🦧 get it together. Did the thought of a gang bang muddle your empty brain? Was it just so exciting you couldn't think of anything else?

I hope Cam and Tenti enjoyed the peachy butt plugs last night 🍑🍆🤭 you really are a devine partner to bring home fresh meat for your hubby 🤢🤮

Also I hope you scrub those peachy butt plugs well before popping in the labelled container. And NOT in the dishwasher with the hats and toilet brush you gross witch 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why TF was she at a music event anyway?? She has absolutely nothing to do with music or radio?? I just find that real weird 🤷‍♀️

As for the kissing and deleting stories 🤭 you're a mess you stupid beige ape 🦧 get it together. Did the thought of a gang bang muddle your empty brain? Was it just so exciting you couldn't think of anything else?

I hope Cam and Tenti enjoyed the peachy butt plugs last night 🍑🍆🤭 you really are a devine partner to bring home fresh meat for your hubby 🤢🤮

Also I hope you scrub those peachy butt plugs well before popping in the labelled container. And NOT in the dishwasher with the hats and toilet brush you gross witch 🤢🤮
Hahaha what a fucken idiot, she looks like such an arse trying to pretend she’s hanging out with the “cool kids”.

Her fake YSL bag is making me laugh extra hard today because my sister just bought the real version of that bag and the differences are hilariously obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

All I can see in my head is one of those stupid click clack containers labeled “Ass”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys Simone has made a public apology. That kissing story was meant for CF - that’s why it’s been deleted 😂 righto simmo!
Well at least we all now know she is capable of making a public apology - where is the apology for ripping off the women’s refuge?
bleeping ewww I didn’t want to see that for free let alone have to pay for it :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping ewww I didn’t want to see that for free let alone have to pay for it :sick:
Doesn't matter where she posted it, she's still a slutty woman mouth kissing another man.
I guess Tent doesn't mind if he's being bought home for dessert. Fresh sheet Friday might need to be bought forward this week

We see you Simone and you ain't all that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes it's like they've taken Nana out for the night 🤣 sticks out like a sore thumb 👎
Hahaha what a fucken idiot, she looks like such an arse trying to pretend she’s hanging out with the “cool kids”.

Her fake YSL bag is making me laugh extra hard today because my sister just bought the real version of that bag and the differences are hilariously obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed the feeling wasn't mutual from Megan and Sharon. Looks like she's deleted that story saying love you and replaced it with one pointing out shes out with outspoken after it was pointed out here it looks like she's been dropped, also cropped sharon out. What a loser.
😂 I’m pretty sure this place Is her only engagement. Why else is she constantly refreshing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So much to comment on!!!!

So kissing another man was meant for CF and that makes it alright? But if it was public view then its not alright? She tried to kiss him in another video too and he kept his head turned away from her 🤔🤔🤔

Saying I love you to every person she tags or replies to in a comment , devalues the word in my opinion. She loves Trenti and the boys as much as she loves free flowers or strangers who message her. (All of a sudden without " hi lovely")

Strangers telling you how wonderful you are as a parent doesn't actually mean you are.

Your boys may be in bed when you go out Sue, but what if they wake up and want Mum...oh that's right, they don't wake up, silly me 🤦‍♀️

Maybe, instead of having to delete your fuckups the next day, you put your phone away, enjoy the moment and post about it later when you have time to think!

Reactions: 19
Isn't it sad when Scammy has to pretend to be a 53 year for head pats and engagement.

As a 53 year old, Scammy, why do you refer to your two eldest as children. They are 19 and 17. Why do we even need to know their ages.

Surely after last night's debacle you can't consider yourself a role model to your children; getting drunk, kissing men, telling anyone and everyone you love them, and publishing on social media🤦, that's what you look back on the next morning with utter shame and embarrassment.

I guess for the Instagram world, it was a complete trainwreck joy to watch what you shared. Thank you for such laughable entertainment. I hear Panadol is great for the morning after the night before X🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Not sorry for publicly kissing another man who is not your husband and making a "joke" about the 2 of you seeing Trent later...
I'm sorry but black and white - you cheated on Trent last night or at the very least- publicly embarrassed your husband. Shame on you.
Do a Shannon (RHOOC - IYKYK) and check into rehab.

Reactions: 13
Isn't it sad when Scammy has to pretend to be a 53 year for head pats and engagement.

As a 53 year old, Scammy, why do you refer to your two eldest as children. They are 19 and 17. Why do we even need to know their ages.

Surely after last night's debacle you can't consider yourself a role model to your children; getting drunk, kissing men, telling anyone and everyone you love them, and publishing on social media🤦, that's what you look back on the next morning with utter shame and embarrassment.

I guess for the Instagram world, it was a complete trainwreck joy to watch what you shared. Thank you for such laughable entertainment. I hear Panadol is great for the morning after the night before X🤔
Lady stop drinking the kool aid. Role model? Paleeeeese

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Who the duck even sends this tit? I know we all think it is her but even if it’s not, who says this stuff? I follow loads of parents on social media and it makes me cringe thinking about sending a message like this to an influencer haha.

• Haha

She is so desperate to be liked and relevant. Two tips for you Simone.
1. Edit your fake messages so they don’t have all the same grammatical errors as your stories.
2. Most people like and value people online who are honest, transparent, knowledgeable and authentic. That is how you remain relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.