Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahhaa Simmo had a bit too much to drink and pouring out the I love you’s to people she hardly ever sees 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s deleted the boomerang of her and Cam kissing on the lips now? Who told you to take the that down DimSim? Tent or Cam? I see Cam hasn’t posted anything with her in it yet
---
Taking him home for a gang bang eh? See you soon Tenti! She tried to dirty delete after she realised what she said but what you put on the internet can never be fully deleted 😅
Why is she wearing a tacky cheap office work outfit to a rolling stones awards night. Such a fashionista 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Sober Simoan deletes stories posted by Drunk Simoan 😂😂😂
Good morning Trenti!!! Your wife has made you proud last night. Surely, both boys, A and R would also be delighted to see mum like this. Good thing, internet is forever for them to see yayy! Xx

Also— 👀 hand on the neck. Why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh Simmie I would be shitting bricks if I were you! It’s YOU who started this tit show by calling up your “mates in blue”!

I hope Pebbles wins and you get your name TARNISHED even more you beige ape
I thought Simone conceded against Pebbles and the case was dropped? Or is this about Christian?

Reactions: 5
Someone is either in trouble, hungover, or both this (very quiet) morning 😅
Nah. The see ya later 👀— might be tired from gang bang.

Tbh, I didn’t expect this kind of behaviour from someone who experienced “sexual assault/rape”. Would logical people be more careful of their space? Or Scammy has only one brain cell in that wide forehead estate? 🫣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram.

Editing to add: she went out and got a bit steamed. Probably in the hopes she would get doubled teamed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
My thoughts exactly, she’s bringing him home for trenti, maybe to spice things up 🤣.
She’s honestly revolting, who kisses another man on the lips, when married! So disrespectful, regardless of his sexuality or if he’s just a friend. Imagine if her kids saw that when they grew up.
---
Also how many time does she need to say “I love you”
Noticed the feeling wasn't mutual from Megan and Sharon. Looks like she's deleted that story saying love you and replaced it with one pointing out shes out with outspoken after it was pointed out here it looks like she's been dropped, also cropped sharon out. What a loser.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.