Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another event away from her kids ๐Ÿ˜‘

But YES to these comments hopefully itโ€™s not deleted and people actually see it and hopefully youโ€™re in here ๐Ÿฅฐ

AND 321 they will be deleted old casserole is at a party reading Tattle with her friends.

Parenting at its finest once again more concerned that your dirty little secret will be seen that giving a duck about your kids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey scammy your such a tit excuse of a human/mother or whatever you call yourself how many nights have you been out already this week? Why would you do a date night knowing you had a event on next night?

Your quite the gorilla from behind with your saggy nappy arse but even tye top button has given out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yuck have some dignity kissing another you look trashy and not the best of looks. Have some respect for your husband.
Unless your bringing him home to him for your gay hubby?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheโ€™s deleted the boomerang of her and Cam kissing on the lips now? Who told you to take the that down DimSim? Tent or Cam? I see Cam hasnโ€™t posted anything with her in it yet
---
Taking him home for a gang bang eh? See you soon Tenti! She tried to dirty delete after she realised what she said but what you put on the internet can never be fully deleted ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Another event away from her kids ๐Ÿ˜‘

But YES to these comments hopefully itโ€™s not deleted and people actually see it and hopefully youโ€™re in here ๐Ÿฅฐ

AND 321 they will be deleted old casserole is at a party reading Tattle with her friends.

Parenting at its finest once again more concerned that your dirty little secret will be seen that giving a duck about your kids
And another one ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hey scammy your such a tit excuse of a human/mother or whatever you call yourself how many nights have you been out already this week? Why would you do a date night knowing you had a event on next night?

Your quite the gorilla from behind with your saggy nappy arse but even tye top button has given out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yuck have some dignity kissing another you look trashy and not the best of looks. Have some respect for your husband.
Unless your bringing him home to him for your gay hubby?
My thoughts exactly, sheโ€™s bringing him home for trenti, maybe to spice things up ๐Ÿคฃ.
Sheโ€™s honestly revolting, who kisses another man on the lips, when married! So disrespectful, regardless of his sexuality or if heโ€™s just a friend. Imagine if her kids saw that when they grew up.
---
Also how many time does she need to say โ€œI love youโ€

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Megan has 100% mocked simmo on the radio with fletch and Vaughan on more than one occasion

I get such a try hard vibe from simmo in these posts , guuuuurl you ainโ€™t tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Megan has 100% mocked simmo on the radio with fletch and Vaughan on more than one occasion

Same with the edge arvo show, not Sharon exactly, but one of her co- hosts. How embarrassing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s deleted the boomerang of her and Cam kissing on the lips now? Who told you to take the that down DimSim? Tent or Cam? I see Cam hasnโ€™t posted anything with her in it yet
---
Taking him home for a gang bang eh? See you soon Tenti! She tried to dirty delete after she realised what she said but what you put on the internet can never be fully deleted ๐Ÿ˜…
Wow. You unlocked a window of their marriage arrangements!!! Thatโ€™s why they needed a lot of date nights! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Way to go Scammy! Well done respecting your marriage and Trent. Well bleeping done!! I mean for a charity scammerโ€” I shouldnโ€™t be surprised how low you can go.
---
Funny this!!! Hi!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Exactly. Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s trying recapture her youth lol. Sheโ€™s got no mum friends so this is it for her.

Reactions: 7

This is exactly what I was going to say! I bet she went home and laughed about her all night long.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.