Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not private for me. Last post on 22nd June. Wtf it’s September!
exactly- wonder if she’s given up on it
---
View attachment 2460033
Hey Lovely! Just wondering why your management seem to have taken you off their website? Surely they haven’t dropped your Devine self? Xx
It looks like she’s been removed but rather than just deleting her page they’ve removed her from the categories. But they forgot one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a million other activewear brands with clearance racks - muscle republic, lskd, Hine, Lorna jayne, Nimble, abi&joseph, even kmart. Hell, even aimn. Don’t buy Embrace, it’s garbage!
I agree. Horrible how it sure funny. Only one pocket cheap ass

First photo - what the cookies should look like
Versus second photo - what they actually looked like 🥴 burnt tasteless cookies 🤮
You also don’t need a Thermo to make cookies either Dim Sim. Please show us something impressive next time!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Versus second photo - what they actually looked like 🥴 burnt tasteless cookies 🤮
You also don’t need a Thermo to make cookies either Dim Sim. Please show us something impressive next time!
She’s not put enough flour in those coolkies, which is part of why they look like that.

why doesn’t she do complicated recipes in the thermo? I see no reason to buy one from her when all she makes is mushroom sludge, undercooked pudding and basic cookies and one-pot meals.It’s really showing what an awful cook she is. No wonder they eat out all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Message to self "Hey hun...... "
Reply "Absolutely" such fake messages!

Now showing tattle the side table & stupid lamp in Ashers room 🦧🦧🦧 after someone mentioned it.

You are so washed up Casserole just like your Embarass activewear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not put enough flour in those coolkies, which is part of why they look like that.

why doesn’t she do complicated recipes in the thermo? I see no reason to buy one from her when all she makes is mushroom sludge, undercooked pudding and basic cookies and one-pot meals.It’s really showing what an awful cook she is. No wonder they eat out all the time 😂

Let’s not forget this is an author of a “published”cook book 👀. Cooking is her repertoire- well supposedly. 🙈🙈 No more Woop Scammy? Because it’s not free anymore, lovely? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Masterchef she ain't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Simmie I would be shitting bricks if I were you! It’s YOU who started this tit show by calling up your “mates in blue”!

I hope Pebbles wins and you get your name TARNISHED even more you beige ape
Through all of this Pebbles has remained confident and sure of herself. This post is stark contrast to the rest of her comments on the situation.
I hope for a positive outcome for her.

Reactions: 20

Hun, she's SIMPLE, she can't do complicated

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Simmy - you can upgrade to the real deal!

• Haha
Not on this recent posts about MCs from her management company…
I think OS dumped her! If she has gone to the company she had lunch with, they are a small start up, no website and who do they even represent!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.