Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another date night. 😲They seem to have to work hard at their marriage. So many date nights, weekends away etc. Somebody trying hard to keep him interested.😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A375C818-2CDA-4998-A669-0C6F976919FC.png

Hey Lovely! Just wondering why your management seem to have taken you off their website? Surely they haven’t dropped your Devine self? Xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Scammy, what a lovely thoughtful post you put up, with your little boys acting to your direction.

Sad your words are stolen from others without giving them credit, this is the lowest form of influencing, stealing ideas and words from others for your benefit. It's like taking from charities
I think she has edited it now to tag the inspo for the reel

• Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2460033
Hey Lovely! Just wondering why your management seem to have taken you off their website? Surely they haven’t dropped your Devine self? Xx
She's still there, 😡as an MC, and content creator, which is ironic after she copied the latest idea for the boys hiding under the ball pit, and directly copied the loving mother words from other influencers😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve been MIA for a while - is Embrace now defunct? Do we have yet another business failure to add to Casserole’s ever growing list of duck ups?
---
The IG is gone and no posts on FB since June - I googled the website and thought I might pick at the dead carcass of what’s left as I really need new sports bras and figured there’d be a sale to desperately try claw back some revenue to service the debt she must be in but in true Casserole style she can’t even update a website so the clearance section is still at full price
---
Maybe when she reads tattle in 6.3 seconds from now she’ll go and change the pricing (please and thank you Scuntmoan)
I can still see the Embrace Insta page? Maybe you are blocked?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been MIA for a while - is Embrace now defunct? Do we have yet another business failure to add to Casserole’s ever growing list of duck ups?
---
The IG is gone and no posts on FB since June - I googled the website and thought I might pick at the dead carcass of what’s left as I really need new sports bras and figured there’d be a sale to desperately try claw back some revenue to service the debt she must be in but in true Casserole style she can’t even update a website so the clearance section is still at full price
---
Maybe when she reads tattle in 6.3 seconds from now she’ll go and change the pricing (please and thank you Scuntmoan)
You’re really thinking of buying from her???

Reactions: 3
Why does she take a baby to a PR lunch event when no one else has?
Noticed that. Erin didn't bring Harry. She probably spun the line about him being EBF, so wouldn't come unless she could bring him, and likes the attention she gets wearing a baby-accessory.

Truth be told, Trenti probably couldn't adjust his work to do child care whilst Scammy is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s boring lately.

Anyone catch how the other day she said she had an all day photo shoot going on at her house? She’s now following House and Garden Mag. Surely they are not featuring her?
Imagine how many wide angle photos they would have to take....gota make that shoe box look like a boot box....
---
If you don’t use any filters and ‘view all’ talent, she’s not showing either
That's because she has no talent 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.