Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid it gets mixed up with other labelled containers in their labelled match box of a house, beautiful xx 🤣🤣🤣

Ps: Hi lovely! (No more???) 👀
What a weird coincidence that all of the people who message her suddenly stopped saying “hi lovely” at the same time, right after we pointed it out!? **sUcH a mYsTeRy**

The container within a container is killing me, especially when you realise a fridge is just a large container too, as is her box of a house!
It’s container-ception!
---
Have the rules changed about clearing stating a ad? I haven’t seen AD in a long time
Nope, she’s just too dumb to do her job properly and thinks pretending her life isn’t gifted will make her look like she spends money, thus making her look richer. Hint to you Simone: it doesn’t work. Rich people just purchase stuff without being an utter fannypack about it. And they don’t buy from all these dropshipped crappy internet boutiques either.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shoes in the bathroom and on a wet floor. No wonder she is cleaning all the time. I’m not a shoes inside person at all. Sorry but it was more to do with hygiene and not a ‘poor’ upbringing.

Reactions: 7
She is above the law and has a direct contact with ASA apparently😂😂😂
I wonder if the ASA would comment on her statement during the podcast with Dom that she ‘has a direct line to the ASA’, implying she gets a heads up. I’d imagine that would warrant an internal investigation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been MIA for a while - is Embrace now defunct? Do we have yet another business failure to add to Casserole’s ever growing list of duck ups?
---
The IG is gone and no posts on FB since June - I googled the website and thought I might pick at the dead carcass of what’s left as I really need new sports bras and figured there’d be a sale to desperately try claw back some revenue to service the debt she must be in but in true Casserole style she can’t even update a website so the clearance section is still at full price
---
Maybe when she reads tattle in 6.3 seconds from now she’ll go and change the pricing (please and thank you Scuntmoan)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When people message “hi lovely” it gives me “yes master, no master” vibes, like they’re sucking up from the get go so the recipient doesn’t get angry.
Who sends that in a message anyway? I’ve always addressed people by their first name when I message them.
She’s definitely a thick bleep trying way too hard to keep up with all her lies so she’s on auto-pilot writing these messages and not realising there’s a whole bunch of people with clear minds and no guilty conscience that notice the repetition.

Reactions: 13
God she’s boring lately.

Anyone catch how the other day she said she had an all day photo shoot going on at her house? She’s now following House and Garden Mag. Surely they are not featuring her?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God she’s boring lately.

Anyone catch how the other day she said she had an all day photo shoot going on at her house? She’s now following House and Garden Mag. Surely they are not featuring her?
What are they featuring her on how to scam womens refuge and buy an average looking house and make it look even more average

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s boring lately.

Probably following them for inspo on how to fix up her home lol.
Maybe the shoot was for Thermomix?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.