Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really proves you will take anything that’s for free. Both your kids don’t even have all their teeth yet, let alone Ryder he’s still a baby!! As if you’ll hold onto these for another 5-6 years till they start losing their baby teeth 😂 you’ll probably sell them and not donate the funds to the women’s refuge!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another bad example of using a Thermo, you can literally do this in one pot over the stove. Why not try making play dough in the Thermo? That’ll be a good way to sell it!

I don’t know if the image is loaded properly as Tattle is playing up
Yeah Jordyn Whittikar uses her thermo for waay cooler things, making mayo, pizza dough etc...she'd sell it way better than simmy so far.

Reactions: 6
What a cluttered, ugly space… black and brown and bachelor theme and office waiting room all in one = 🤮 it’s so disjointed and nothing goes with each other. It’s like diarrhoea all over it. That glass lamp? It sticks out like a sore thumb because nothing else is elegant. Not to mention the coffee table doesn’t even work here.
The designer in me is itching to rip out everything and get things that actually goes nicely with the kitchen.

Where do the kids play when she’s in the kitchen? View attachment 2458488

It’s ugly. Very masculine, the art looks sooo bad - it needs a bigger wall space.

Nothing soft and feminine or neutral, and not set up for kids!

And it’s all poo brown

Actually it totally suits Scammo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Candid because she knew it would come on here so she’s trying to get ahead. Also why does she need what looks like a big clean of the house today? It’s not Friday. How much mess can be made with people who aren’t even in the house.

Reactions: 5
Let's play a game Simon...try and spot your latest typo/mistake on one of your stories!! No need to thank me, if you change it I'll know you've seen my message and that will be enough for me 🤣 3, 2, 1 ....go 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This really proves you will take anything that’s for free. Both your kids don’t even have all their teeth yet, let alone Ryder he’s still a baby!! As if you’ll hold onto these for another 5-6 years till they start losing their baby teeth 😂 you’ll probably sell them and not donate the funds to the women’s refuge!
Now that she’s seen an example of a receipt maybe she can find the missing Women’s Refuge ones…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a cluttered, ugly space… black and brown and bachelor theme and office waiting room all in one = 🤮 it’s so disjointed and nothing goes with each other. It’s like diarrhoea all over it. That glass lamp? It sticks out like a sore thumb because nothing else is elegant. Not to mention the coffee table doesn’t even work here.
The designer in me is itching to rip out everything and get things that actually goes nicely with the kitchen.

Where do the kids play when she’s in the kitchen? View attachment 2458488
It’s definitely giving psychiatrist waiting room vibes (but old white man psychiatrist vibes)

• Haha
God forbid it gets mixed up with other labelled containers in their labelled match box of a house, beautiful xx 🤣🤣🤣

Ps: Hi lovely! (No more???) 👀
Imagine if there were no labels..
“Sorrryyy trentiii I got the wrong container!”
“Simone there is literally a block of melted cheese in front of me for lunch”

• Haha
Lol “tooth receipts”? Something that she is not familiar with then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to the other designer black bags she had for the boys? Sold them? It seems odd a follower had to ask a question for her to share the 'gifted' bags with her discount code 🤔 fake messages to herself again 🙄 duck she is boring as hell, getting ready for the tooth fairy 🧚‍♀️ is such a joke when her kids are still so young!!!!!

Reactions: 13
There is no way she’s keeping these !
---
There is no way she’s keeping these !
Someone needs to ad this photo to there album so when the boys start losing their teeth we can remind her she has these !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.