Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ole mate Simmy has really increased FOLLOWERS for LittleArk Co. They must be crazy busy with all the orders 😂😂. A whole 43 more followers. When are people/companies going to wake up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Another bad example of using a Thermo, you can literally do this in one pot over the stove. Why not try making play dough in the Thermo? That’ll be a good way to sell it!

I don’t know if the image is loaded properly as Tattle is playing up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another bad example of using a Thermo, you can literally do this in one pot over the stove. Why not try making play dough in the Thermo? That’ll be a good way to sell it!

Don't give her ideas,🤣 she'll be whipping up a batch of Thermo play dough. I watched a friend make it and it was so easy. Surely she couldn't wreck that like the mashed Potatoes and the creamy mushrooms🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how her exclusive Devine thermo facebook group is going.
Thermo fail’s with Simone. The ultimate guide of what not to do with a Thermo mix.

Follow a better consultant instead.

Reactions: 9

if anything, she puts me off wanting a thermo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a cluttered, ugly space… black and brown and bachelor theme and office waiting room all in one = 🤮 it’s so disjointed and nothing goes with each other. It’s like diarrhoea all over it. That glass lamp? It sticks out like a sore thumb because nothing else is elegant. Not to mention the coffee table doesn’t even work here.
The designer in me is itching to rip out everything and get things that actually goes nicely with the kitchen.

Where do the kids play when she’s in the kitchen?
IMG_3898.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What a cluttered, ugly space… black and brown and bachelor theme and office waiting room all in one = 🤮 it’s so disjointed and nothing goes with each other. It’s like diarrhoea all over it. That glass lamp? It sticks out like a sore thumb because nothing else is elegant. Not to mention the coffee table doesn’t even work here.
The designer in me is itching to rip out everything and get things that actually goes nicely with the kitchen.

Where do the kids play when she’s in the kitchen? View attachment 2458488
We all know her kids don't play. They are put in places for a quick IG story then shipped off to daycare or bed

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Posed vs candid? She has the exact same expression on her face in both photos. And how has she washed them 5 times already, didn't she just get them yesterday?
Washed five times already🤣, she must be really grubby.🤢And interesting her use of photo manipulation to give herself her hair beard to hide her chins. We know they are there, Scammy, don't feel you need to hide them from us. Deception, of any sort isn't nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Where do the kids play when she’s in the kitchen? View attachment 2458488
It’s funny when she shows her house like this cause you can actually see how small it is.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.