Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her friends are getting over being showed on her Instagram. When she’s out for dinner it’s always just pictures of the food and her friends tags. They aren’t in so many of her photos anymore. Yet when they are out without her they share photos of each other 🤔

Reactions: 14
She'll have to retire "hi lovely" as we've caught on to it

Do you think she had a couple of burner accounts, and just changes the pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So lovely, hun, beautiful, gorgeous,.... what else does she use, opps I mean "her followers"
Another one I can't stand is "course"
Come on Scammy, with all that private school education, you should realise it should be of-course! This woman is giving me hours of education and laughter while I'm recovering from surgery. I've even gone back to the very first thread #divine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So lovely, hun, beautiful, gorgeous,.... what else does she use, opps I mean "her followers"
Another one I can't stand is "course"
Come on Scammy, with all that private school education, you should realise it should be of-course! This woman is giving me hours of education and laughter while I'm recovering from surgery. I've even gone back to the very first thread #divine 🤣
Remember those pity reels she made 🤣
Wonder what made her delete them, they were gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scammy, what a lovely thoughtful post you put up, with your little boys acting to your direction.

Sad your words are stolen from others without giving them credit, this is the lowest form of influencing, stealing ideas and words from others for your benefit. It's like taking from charities

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like her friends are getting over being showed on her Instagram. When she’s out for dinner it’s always just pictures of the food and her friends tags. They aren’t in so many of her photos anymore. Yet when they are out without her they share photos of each other 🤔
Maybe because they don't actually want to be associated with her. I never click into the tags she puts up, so wouldn't know what they look like. They can walk about their normal daily lives without people going "eeeewwww I saw your photo with Scammy Sue , are YOU friends with HER." SHAME. She really is on the out.

Except I'm bloody annoyed aimn is back with her. 😒😒😒

Reactions: 16
Scammy, what a lovely thoughtful post you put up, with your little boys acting to your direction.

Sad your words are stolen from others without giving them credit, this is the lowest form of influencing, stealing ideas and words from others for your benefit. It's like taking from charities
Not an original bone in that saggy ol body of hers😒

• Haha
Simone what’s the logic behind purchasing followers when you lose half of them over a few days anyway? Please address next time you’ve had a chance to read here.

Attachments

• Haha

Does she even read what it says because she has NEVER put the kids happiness and well-being ahead of her own. It’s always Simone first then the kids. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. She’s a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get the feeling her latest reel us a dig at us TC's however...yet again...she's just showing her true colors ....not a reel about the boys at all. I love how she tries SO hard to have little digs at us but you know what Simon, it just gives me a laugh, then I just feel embarrassed for you ..then I move on with my day in my messy af house, having fun with my kids & husband. You loose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.