Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daphne’s is a family favourite? I’ve not seen you eat there before? How come you’re only sharing now? You always share other places when you eat out.

Did you order all that food for yourself? Or you and Trent? Or is the family with you? Is that the boys or your mum? Or Dad? Or Aunty Jodie? Were you out with friends? Why didn’t you tag them - you usually do. Are they not good enough to be tagged? Or are they embarrassed to be tagged by you? Perhaps the meal was an #ad?
So lacking in credibility.

Reactions: 12
Daphne’s is a family favourite? I’ve not seen you eat there before? How come you’re only sharing now? You always share other places when you eat out.

Did you order all that food for yourself? Or you and Trent? Or is the family with you? Is that the boys or your mum? Or Dad? Or Aunty Jodie? Were you out with friends? Why didn’t you tag them - you usually do. Are they not good enough to be tagged? Or are they embarrassed to be tagged by you? Perhaps the meal was an #ad?
So lacking in credibility.
I'm waiting for them to reshare her pics and then I'll send them a wee message 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That leather jacket is (is meant to be too small for Scammy, according to her🤔) identical to the one, one of my crew mates has. She's open she bought it from Shein. It looks good on her. She doesn't pretend it's genuine
she was gifted that leather jacket by Federation, a long time ago now but I remember it clearly.

Reactions: 4
Did she actually see Grandad for his birthday? I know she shared a photo of him, but not with him. No posts of her family for a very long time

Reactions: 7
Interesting reason to get profhilo Simone. You say it’s because you lost 92kg. I thought the skin removal surgery addressed that? Was the 92kg in your face?

You also take a tit load of collagen powders - don’t you absolutely swear by Adashiko for your skin? You also get regular facials and use so many top quality products on your skin so I’m totally perplexed as to why it lacks volume and elasticity. Do you not also follow a great nutrition plan as you have learnt the benefit of good food for your body?

I’m in my late 50s and care for my skin in the same way you claim to (although it’s six weekly facials for me as they aren’t gifted and I stick to one skincare range). I have absolutely no need for profhilo and often get mistaken for decades younger. I know a few people around my age who have it but they tend to be those who are now seeing the effects of sun damage and lack of care, plus menopause does crazy things to our faces as we lose volume and elasticity then.

You already get mistaken for being at least ten years older than you are. Do you really think another treatment is the answer? And have you paid for this as you certainly haven’t put #ad. Get over yourself- you can’t keep trying to put lipstick on a pig. View attachment 2433740View attachment 2433741View attachment 2433742View attachment 2433740View attachment 2433741View attachment 2433742
At this point how does she know what works

Reactions: 8
Did she actually see Grandad for his birthday? I know she shared a photo of him, but not with him. No posts of her family for a very long time
She must have taken him for a birthday dinner at Daphne’s - gosh how silly of me not to remember! It’s her family favourite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember mentioning a while ago that Grandad doesn’t get mentioned anymore and then the next week she was seeing Grandad and posting photos of him with the Asher & Ryder so next week now she’ll post about seeing him 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.