Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting reason to get profhilo Simone. You say it’s because you lost 92kg. I thought the skin removal surgery addressed that? Was the 92kg in your face?

You also take a tit load of collagen powders - don’t you absolutely swear by Adashiko for your skin? You also get regular facials and use so many top quality products on your skin so I’m totally perplexed as to why it lacks volume and elasticity. Do you not also follow a great nutrition plan as you have learnt the benefit of good food for your body?

I’m in my late 50s and care for my skin in the same way you claim to (although it’s six weekly facials for me as they aren’t gifted and I stick to one skincare range). I have absolutely no need for profhilo and often get mistaken for decades younger. I know a few people around my age who have it but they tend to be those who are now seeing the effects of sun damage and lack of care, plus menopause does crazy things to our faces as we lose volume and elasticity then.

You already get mistaken for being at least ten years older than you are. Do you really think another treatment is the answer? And have you paid for this as you certainly haven’t put #ad. Get over yourself- you can’t keep trying to put lipstick on a pig. View attachment 2433740View attachment 2433741View attachment 2433742View attachment 2433740View attachment 2433741View attachment 2433742
This photo almost looks like maybe she listened to tattle and dissolved some lip filler 🤔

Reactions: 1
No! Please don’t listen and follow people who assume the best knowledge for how kids learn to understand and read. I’m so tired of influencers promoting the best ideas for how children leanne words, ideas etc. Sorry but there is no magical spell.

Reactions: 7
Hey Simmo, I had a message from this person but it disappeared, could you please find out who the account is because I really need to tell them what a piece of tit they are and make them feel horrible. Sorry the pics blurry hehe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s so bleeping yuck imagine prioritising yourself everyday over and over again instead of your children. Dinners,?holidays ‘events’ over those moments she pretends to care about with her boys. She’s a horrible and horrific mother.

Reactions: 15
But Simone I thought you didn’t cut the boys grapes so that they stayed fresh? 🧐
Exactly what I came here to say. She's such a liar!

SIMONE as you're going to a party today you'll no doubt read here. We have not forgotten when you got pulled up for feeding A whole grapes, but you responded with "oh I chop them up before he eats them, they just stay fresher whole"
🤣🤣🤣

You silly TC

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“I fell in love with the machine” quite understandable behaviour for a robot.

IMG_4406.jpeg

Imagine living a life where you could earnestly say “I fell in love with my Thermomix and I believe in it wholeheartedly”.

It’s cooked man. Just cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi beutifool, I was wondering if you could possibly do a cost breakdown of your advertisement for the Thermominx showing how this devine machine cuts grocery bills in half?
Devotedly yours
Silly Sally.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How to cut your grocery bill in half for TCs:
Just start going out for dinner more instead of eating at home. Because that money doesn’t count as grocery money. Follow me for more money saving tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.