Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god she's back in "the chair" ... didn't she spend most of her last pregnancy sitting in this chair prattling away answering questions she's asked herself

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t do the test together so you find out at the same time. But of course, it’s Simon and had to be completely staged.
Also I feel like Trent (anyone that isn’t her actually!) is a total afterthought! This is Simon’s world and we just live in it!
This is HER child as far as she’s concerned and it wouldn’t even cross her mind that maybe Trent would want to be a part of the special moment of finding out! She’s so selfish and doesn’t really care about anyone besides herself

Reactions: 9
Wow really out here doing the Lords work lol!

Reactions: 2
Do people

Do people
Do people typically do tests with their partners? I didn’t all 3x I did them alone and just told him after

Reactions: 7
So she's tearing up about how much she wants another boy because it's just impossible for a brother and sister to be close if they're close in age.

I call bullshit. They already know the gender through NIPT like others have said and she's just figured out a way of creating the narrative that she's stoked it's a boy. There's NO way that she would be this public about preferring a boy unless she knew that it was already. Imagine if they actually did have a girl and she could scroll back and see her mum publicly crying about how meaningful it would be if her second baby could be a boy.

Also, LOL at the phrase "Girlfather"

Reactions: 28
Do people

Do people typically do tests with their partners? I didn’t all 3x I did them alone and just told him after
Me too I thought that was reasonably normal.

They definitely already know. And how did the person who asked if she has OCD not get blocked?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else hopes she has another boy? I mean her having a girl would just really make her have the “perfect” family with the white picket fence.

#ad - the white picket fence was free
I mean it would have to be a black matte picket fence to match the rest of the house’s ~*AeStHeTic*~ but yes lol

Reactions: 18
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.

Reactions: 19
I note that she hasn't put up any questions that ask about how far along she is/when the due date is.

Gotta be very intentional as that is LITERALLY the first question anyone ever asks when they find out you are pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Me too I thought that was reasonably normal.

They definitely already know. And how did the person who asked if she has OCD not get blocked?
Oh for sure it’s definitely normal! Not saying it isn’t lol, I know just as many people whove done it together vs on their own. Just in Simons case she wouldn’t care if he DID want to be present he’s just her hashtagspermdonor

Reactions: 5
I breastfed my son for a year and got mine back at 3 months

Reactions: 10
Has anyone dare asked her to clarify using Retinol knowing she was pregnant?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.