Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as she posted the pic of the twists I knew the recipe was coming. And I knew she didn't post the recipe in the first place in order to garner interaction. There is 1000% no way she just whipped this video up in 10 mins after receiving the questions. Why lie about something so stupid. No wonder it's so easy for her to lie about the big things when she can lie about menial crap daily.
Why can't these idiots just Google it. Also these can only be eaten fresh from the oven. They turn into soggy pieces of rubber if she serves it later cold or puts into freezer then just pops into lunchbox to be defrosted by lunch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's a lol...well I think it is...Even Tent has blocked me on IG 🤣🤣🤣 like what?! 🤣🤣🤣
---
I bet Simon wishes she was invited to be on The Traitor NZ. She would make a good traitor. She would just have to be herself.
---
Can someone pls explain to this TC what the point of this post is??
---
Oh Simon has been tagged as an inspiring woman 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Here's a lol...well I think it is...Even Tent has blocked me on IG 🤣🤣🤣 like what?! 🤣🤣🤣
---
I bet Simon wishes she was invited to be on The Traitor NZ. She would make a good traitor. She would just have to be herself.
---
---
Far out Simmy! As soon as the shops open tomorrow morning, pop in and get yourself a life!! …When did someone here mention her dead “Threads” endeavour? ..yesterday was it?
She probably promised this person some free “Embarrass” crap that won’t sell to “promote” her account! Ffs 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Maybe those balloon things from the other day ! How about displaying your child’s art ! We haven’t seen that black frame that she can slip one piece of paper into for awhile! What happens when her kids start drawing and colour what would she do with those pictures
Haha those aren’t famous enough for to have in her house plus they have shock … horror COLOU

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
---
---
It is so funny that Trenti has blocked you. Just shows how angered Simone was by the ‘unauthorised release‘ of the photographs. I would actually suggest that it was Simone who blocked you on Trent’s account, as this suggests a certain level of pettiness that we all know Simone is capable of. A genuine influencer or well known person would just brush off such an encounter and regard it as part and parcel of their privileged existence. It suggests at some subconscious level Simone realises that her whole kingdom is built on lies, whether it be bots, charity fraud, editing her body in photographs, or general despicable behaviour like throwing ‘friends’ under the bus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As soon as she posted the pic of the twists I knew the recipe was coming. And I knew she didn't post the recipe in the first place in order to garner interaction. There is 1000% no way she just whipped this video up in 10 mins after receiving the questions. Why lie about something so stupid. No wonder it's so easy for her to lie about the big things when she can lie about menial crap daily.
Is the video a new one or an old one ? But it’s great that she recorded it just so us TC could see how to make them !
---
I’m blocked but just caught up with a friend who’s a nurse ! and we had a week look !! Scummy if you are on here put you kids helmets on correctly or better still goto a bike shop and get him fitted correctly ! All helmets are adjustable!!

Reactions: 8
Scammy, Ashers helmet isn't correctly fitted. Please spend some $ and buy an appropriate sized one. You can't just use that dial adjust at the back to tighten it. The shell is flopping all over his head and the straps are not correctly adjusted.

Reactions: 8
Ohh buggery hairy pox ridden dog balls Scuntmoan why did you use Post Malone Circles on that reel, I did love that song, you’ve ruined it now, you thieving wench 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
does anyone here use Threads? I hardly see anyone using it. Curious how Simone has gained thousands of followers in the past couple of weeks, when her last post was over 4 weeks ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can confirm the person that outed me to SA was whom I suspected 🤣 sad desperate 🐄

I hope Scammy invites her over for dinner now as bestie #48920218. She did after all do Scammy's laundry renovation...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Frothing at the originality of these Scuntmoan, you are such a beautiful human being and utterly gorgeous mother, I can only aspire to be half the woman you are 🤮🤮🤮🤮
As for the song duck you, feels like you’ve stolen my playlist, shouldn’t be surprised though #womamsrefuge #receipts #thief

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can confirm the person that outed me to SA was whom I suspected 🤣 sad desperate 🐄

I hope Scammy invites her over for dinner now as bestie #48920218. She did after all do Scammy's laundry renovation...
Maybe she'll get an orchid...
---
does anyone here use Threads? I hardly see anyone using it. Curious how Simone has gained thousands of followers in the past couple of weeks, when her last post was over 4 weeks ago?
Didn't Threads go off when it first came out and now I don't hear of it anymore. Sounds like an epic fail really.

Reactions: 10
Frothing at the originality of these Scuntmoan, you are such a beautiful human being and utterly gorgeous mother, I can only aspire to be half the woman you are 🤮🤮🤮🤮
As for the song duck you, feels like you’ve stolen my playlist, shouldn’t be surprised though #womamsrefuge #receipts #thief
Didn’t she have that landscape painting there? Flicked that off already have we simmo?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
At $260 each....
This is where there needs to be accountability and transparency by any business featured by Simone. "Purchased ourselves" but I GUARANTEE she did not pay full price, which, if the business gave any discount to an influencer they know will feature their product, needs to be declared as an ad.

ASA guidelines state that discounted product for services in kind still counts as an ad that needs to be disclosed.

But we all know she don't give a crap about integrity.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
HAHAHA thanks for replying on your stories in literally less than 8 minutes Simone.

TBH it would be so much easier if you would keep an account going on here rather than popping on and then disappearing every few months. You could just be part of the conversation instead of having to invent DM replies to match what we're talking about. Oh I forget, that would require you actually being open to being held accountable and having to be honest. Shame.

But again, LOVELY to see that you literally just refresh Tattle all day and ingest all of the honesty that you don't get from any of your bot followers to keep you feeling alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.