Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I would post this old post from Simmy. It’s an “oldie” but such a goodie just in case any TCs out there starts feeling sorry for her give yourself an uppercut! Seriously she is one scary deluded MUPPET.
Honestly, they're all so dim. Every last one of them. She would have to be the title holder though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s quite thick.
---

She vomited though. So empathetic.
Her saying “shed any tears” doesn’t make sense to me or am I being thick?….. she was meant to say “many” not “any” 😂. Ya still a liar pants on fire ya smelly fish flaps 🐠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she have to exaggerate everything? Like the neighbour couldn't just give her a plant, it has to be an epic plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to exaggerate everything? Like the neighbour couldn't just give her a plant, it has to be an epic plant.
My thought would be this … did this plant really come from a neighbour given that they are not really liked in the community
---
I actually just cannot believe she made the mosque attacks about herself… actually wait yes I can. Like wtafffffff. I’ve never seen that post before and I am so shook
I hate to tell you but she also made the ME TOO MOVEMENT about “herself” with regards to her alleged rape that has more holes in it than Swiss cheese

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She literally we went to the garden store yesterday.... She brought that herself to make it look like she's has friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually just cannot believe she made the mosque attacks about herself… actually wait yes I can. Like wtafffffff. I’ve never seen that post before and I am so shook
I hate to tell you but she also made the ME TOO MOVEMENT about “herself” with regards to her alleged rape that has more holes in it than Swiss cheese

Reactions: 8
Who’s guilty? Who mentioned Embrace 😂😂😂 hi Scuntmoan nice to see you, to see you NICE
It's funny though that she now HAS to wear her own brand. She would never wear them to F45 or pilates in the past. All those paid partnerships for active wear seem to have dried up and all she has now is her own crappy brand. Wonder if she regrets selling all those leggings now she isn't getting any...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Arghhhhh
Scrolling last night and saw Simones people! They are called ‘soft life’ basically meaning they hang round home doing insane long hours of facial treatments, make up go to the gym, clean up but that’s about all!
Arghhhhh so the no brain cell bunch

Reactions: 4
Can't wait to see what beautiful art work Scuntmone has been gifted .. opps I mean PuRcHaSeD. Taking bets, that it is a beautiful landscape photograph of the Mountain she got papped on....
She always “buys” from the same place, which is a pretty good hint that she doesn’t know tit about art. Her house is just a culturally appropriated Poi Room cast-off display.
Try another gallery, dipshit. There’s more than one!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can't wait to see what beautiful art work Scuntmone has been gifted .. opps I mean PuRcHaSeD. Taking bets, that it is a beautiful landscape photograph of the Mountain she got papped on....
Maybe those balloon things from the other day ! How about displaying your child’s art ! We haven’t seen that black frame that she can slip one piece of paper into for awhile! What happens when her kids start drawing and colour what would she do with those pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure she has some family connection to the poi room?? Or a family friend?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
My niece is 13 and nephew is 15…….I still have bits of art work from when both went to kinder around the home.

And I hang them with pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
O little Not Asher is such a delight you say? Is that why you palm him off any chance you get, to the highest bidder?

Reactions: 10
She literally we went to the garden store yesterday.... She brought that herself to make it look like she's has friends.
Hahaha this 100000000%!! 🫠🫠🫠
---
Hahaha 10000000%! 🫠🫠🫠
She’s so stupid! …..I know her sheep followers probably DO have silly little goldfish memories, but WE can remember her stories from yesterday! 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Her saying “shed any tears” doesn’t make sense to me or am I being thick?….. she was meant to say “many” not “any” 😂. Ya still a liar pants on fire ya smelly fish flaps 🐠
Not many, if any… sorry I had to! 😂🫠🫣😬😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As soon as she posted the pic of the twists I knew the recipe was coming. And I knew she didn't post the recipe in the first place in order to garner interaction. There is 1000% no way she just whipped this video up in 10 mins after receiving the questions. Why lie about something so stupid. No wonder it's so easy for her to lie about the big things when she can lie about menial crap daily.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.