Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if their skis should have AD when ever see them. Free publicity?, discounted rental? Surely Scammy wouldn't want Trenti to have to carry last year's models
They don’t own their own skis? Surely they are part of the sports equipment they can’t fit into their garage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I’m curious as to what would happen if someone did ask for a selfie? Does she do it on her phone so she has the filter ready? Obviously we know she stands a certain way. How many are taken and what’s the criteria? Very few of her followers ever seem to see her in the wild though 🤔
They probably don't recognise her after only seeing the filtered and photoshopped version!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think the blister on her thumb was from fury texting yesterday? 🤔
Lol nooooo! She was frothing her new labels soOoOOo hard, was too impatient and she couldn’t be arsed going downstairs to get her
✨⭐sPeCiAL, sPeCiFiC LaBeL sPoOn⭐✨
So she burnt it on the hairdryer remember!! 😂😂🫠🫠

BUT I hope it f*cking hurt like a b*tch with all the rage texting and blocking you were doing Sim Sim 😂😂
…and I say that with ~*LoVe & KiNdEsS*~✌🏻❤💕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 nude lippy for life ✌🏼
Hahahaha her trying to sass you for posting your kids on line Simone you twit she’s not doing it for money she’s obviously successful and doesn’t use her kids for passive income, isn’t exposing bots and p3 dos to her kids for money, or asking people to pay to watch her son tit. Also your pathetic attempts at whatever your doing to insult her INSTEAD OF SPENDING TIME WITH CHILDREN AFTER DAYS AWAY FROM THEM AGAIN, would be incredibly embarrassing and sad if we all didn’t know this is how you parent…. You don’t. Oh, I forgot to add you’re a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bark bark it's a good thing a pet isn't a life long commitment.

But then again apparently neither is a child.

I mean... woof woof woof.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure why unfluencer is not an actual influencer!
Sorry for the blatant stalking of your publicly (for now) available context and I wanna be you!! Stylish and real … must be nice appreciating real luxury goods rather than always knowing you’re a fake who is carrying a fake.

what a sweet victory for the TCs
I'm a true thick bleep...can't find your insta?!

Reactions: 1
Your world 😑 might be nice if they actually got to experience ‘your world’ if they were a part of it beyond profit. Your actual followers must question why your kids are never with you unless they make you money. You don’t even have a ‘safe space’ for your followers to ask questions without you blocking/restricting if you don’t like it. Nothing in your life is real. You may as well be the parent version of M3GAN 🤖

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I genuinely cannot imagine the level of psychic damage it would cause to learn that your 'haters' aren't a bunch of sad poor lonely middle aged women who don't like you because they're jealous and are actually rich beautiful successful women who don't like you because you're just a really bad person. Just absolutely crushing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How many holidays/weekends away from her children are they up to in the 7 months since her baby was born? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And that’s how you holiday with kids…(even if it is an ad)

Didn’t someone mention a few pages about about a guy in the snow wearing thongs?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And that’s how you holiday with kids…(even if it is an ad)

Didn’t someone mention a few pages about about a guy in the snow wearing thongs?
Hahaha omg I see How To Dad in the wild all the time! Mainly at kids sport things.

Reactions: 9
We went to the snow last year with friends, all brought our kids, all aged 3 and under ... it's totally doable. IF you want them there 😇

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing she can’t afford to rent the gear for Asher and she couldn’t beg freebies. She and Trent don’t strike me as having any liquidity - if they did she wouldn’t need free toasties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.