Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having now looked at unfluencer’s insta account, I actually think that simmo sending her followers to her account was a massive own goal on simmo’s part. She has inadvertently shown people what real designer handbags and clothing look like when they arrive in the authentic packaging.

So now her followers may legitimately think “hang on, she’s wearing this bag, but I never saw any of this stuff from when she bought it.

The mask slips again.
@unfluencer90 can you please pop the link to the gorgeous LV cream and rattan bag on your IG? Love it and can’t find it online. Thanks 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure why unfluencer is not an actual influencer!
Sorry for the blatant stalking of your publicly (for now) available context and I wanna be you!! Stylish and real … must be nice appreciating real luxury goods rather than always knowing you’re a fake who is carrying a fake.

what a sweet victory for the TCs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure why unfluencer is not an actual influencer!
Sorry for the blatant stalking of your publicly (for now) available context and I wanna be you!! Stylish and real … must be nice appreciating real luxury goods rather than always knowing you’re a fake who is carrying a fake.

what a sweet victory for the TCs
Ha you're too kind

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You posted it in such a hurry simmo that your second hashtag doesn’t even make any sense 😂
She’s nuts
---
Nikki Pretshitter looks as evil as Scunty😂😂😂😂
That’s probably the prettiest photo of her mother😂. Btw
Must be such a sad existence to base your day on what Tattlers have said. Looking at you Sue.

Can Simmys “lambs to the slaughter”, oops I mean “followers” not see how pathetic and immature she is?

Unless your a business who has taken on board the fact that the majority of people do not find Sue at all inspiring, influential or likeable, then carry on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You should of totally done or add a tattle link on your stories! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember before she was a mum she said having a child wouldn’t change her life. The child would just fit in and come along to things. Looks like that hasn’t worked out for her. So she just abandons them at every opportunity so she doesn’t have to change her spoiled brat ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh duck off. The doting mother act kinda doesn't work when you abandon your young children for days repeatedly.
duck it makes me sick.
The smile looks forced, fake. Probably through gifted gritted veneers behind her sponsored filled lips. Had she cared, she would have shown them face timing the boys, and if she was worried they'd get too upset, subtle hint, don't leave them so often, they are still babies. You dont need to go skiing. Your children need present parents who care 😥

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is our MVP @unfluencer90 authentic Cartier, can we comfrim Scammys one is now fake? Interesting hers just appeared on her wrist no recipts or packaging seen, infact only receipts we have ever seen are the ugly LV sandles that match her ugly hoofs.
Lol
I have the whole instore shopping experience in a Sydney highlight on IG 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is our MVP @unfluencer90 authentic Cartier, can we comfrim Scammys one is now fake? Interesting hers just appeared on her wrist no recipts or packaging seen, infact only receipts we have ever seen are the ugly LV sandles that match her ugly hoofs.
Lol
I love the details! Our MVP’s initials have been monogrammed onto the box! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.