Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to let it be known that she OWNS the skis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just casually leaning the "atomic" ski bag in the background. Simmy can we see the actual skis? For all we know you could have bought the bag and put a couple of brooms inside to make it look like you had skis.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just casually leaning the "atomic" ski bag in the background. Simmy can we see the actual skis? For all we know you could have bought the bag and put a couple of brooms inside to make it look like you had skis.
Is Trent in the bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What's with she reminiscing about plastic surgery tagging her surgeon,.and her post op pic🀷..

She's either after revisional surgery, or head pats from all her followers who will flood her inbox with comments about how brave🀒, amazing🀒, beautiful🀒 and honest🀒, she is. Great way to boost engagement after the tanty she had up the mountain🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some reason I don't believe she's even selling any ski gear πŸ˜‚ prove me wrong scammy πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 10
Some reason I don't believe she's even selling any ski gear πŸ˜‚ prove me wrong scammy πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ
There will be some big long gushing message from whoever brought it about how devine and beautiful the ski suit is and how you can tell she's such a kind generous person and a great mum just buy looking at the ski suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Paid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’d like to see the receipt please Scuntmoan and while you’re getting that receipt you could, I don’t know, maybe provide the missing receipts for #womansrefuge
duck me, who pays $1500 for ski gear that you only wear once a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There will be some big long gushing message from whoever brought it about how devine and beautiful the ski suit is and how you can tell she's such a kind generous person and a great mum just buy looking at the ski suit.
Or maybe it will be like some of her previous sales, where the purchaser is surprised by the filthy state of the item.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.