Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just noticed these! These are obviously written by Simone. Good grief. Her insults are pathetic.
That's the real Scammy coming out. If this is her tanty she happily plays out in public, hate to see how she behaves when she gets angry with Trenti or the boys behind her beige walls.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off. The doting mother act kinda doesn't work when you abandon your young children for days repeatedly.
duck it makes me sick.
You are a joke!
---
🤣 nude lippy for life ✌🏼
Oh Simmy is that the best you can do?! I think someone is just jelly. Simone talks about people hiding behind fake accounts but here she is!
🤣 nude lippy for life ✌🏼
Simmy is just a bully. We all know it’s you Simmy hiding behind a fake account
---
And I'm pretty sure it was her cause her and her husband have now both blocked me 🤣
Omg Trent has? What a joke he is. Who the eff would want to follow him anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone ages ago, on here, said that Simone was a bully and thief at school. So no surprises that she is still a bully and thief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
🤣 nude lippy for life ✌🏼
“Why are you posting photos of your children”
Em maybe, because you have a private account and know all of the people that follow you?
Not 200k bots and dodgy looking accounts and using them for engagement and making money!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off. The doting mother act kinda doesn't work when you abandon your young children for days repeatedly.
duck it makes me sick.
Oh staaaawwwp … she totally DESERVES it … never gets a break … and next year will have to hang up her poles to make way for her protege children skiers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This weekend’s events have been entertaining to say the least.

unfluencer has handled this with such poise and grace

simmy on the other hand, continues to embarrass herself. It’s a shame she’s too idiotic to even realise this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been flat out busy today in the garden and actually weeding………..green waste bin is full. That’s gardening Simmo, not putting A leaf in a bucket.

I’ve missed a lot today…….you bleeping legend @unfluencer90 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh staaaawwwp … she totally DESERVES it … never gets a break … and next year will have to hang up her poles to make way for her protege children skiers
I can wait for the whole unpacking and sending everything back to storage. Guess we will get a washing clothes reel as well. Poor Simone, she’s making it quite obvious she doesn’t like spending time with her kids. Even if they are meant to fit into her lifestyle how many parents actually like having so much time away from their kids. Once’s who can’t cope!

Reactions: 16
Who else thinks Trent was carrying her skis yesterday because she had an absolute tanty on the mountain after checking Tattle and threw her toys? Bet they had a super fun evening and night with her furiously writing fake messages, hitting refresh, and blocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you! Birthday coming up and I don’t like wearing obvious labels but this is quite subtle. 🥰
It’s really nice isn’t it? I’ve never been a fan of the darker brown to be honest, but that just tickles me 🤗

(Of course, MrC is a notorious tight-fisted cheapskate 😆 so he’ll probably potter around in Singapore/Malaysia/Indo/Thailand sometime in his time-off work and get me a knock-off like he usually does & that works perfectly for me - but at least these might be to my (colour-scheme) liking & more usable in our very small backward town 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Where did they stay this weekend? Did she post any pics of their divine accommodation??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.