Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have to have told her mum to hunt you down🤣 and report back. Good mummy training there Scammy. 👏 What an unhappy person she is. She so hates losing control over her life. The fact sad Trenti puts up with her behaviour shows how gonadless he is.

Reactions: 13
I posted this earlier but now it's gone?

Noted. I will aim to be a more divine, inspirational, hands on mother like Scammy herself from now on. Where did I go wrong.
She has a whole two followers. Sounds like it was Simmie

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe her Mum is watching your stories 😂 this is the gift that keeps on giving.
It wouldn’t be her mother watching, it would be Simone using her mother‘s Instagram account to view the stories. She has done this before on another account she was trying to nosy at.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She would have to have told her mum to hunt you down🤣 and report back. Good mummy training there Scammy. 👏 What an unhappy person she is. She so hates losing control over her life. The fact sad Trenti puts up with her behaviour shows how gonadless he is.
I know right, if I was away with my husband with this (brilliant) debacle going on he'd tell me to give it a fucken rest. Grow a pair Trent.

Reactions: 16
Trying to go incognito with a name like Pretshifter (or whatever tf it is) - And WE are the TC's??? :unsure:😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.