Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I’m living for how thinly veiled the “super kind” act is and how quickly we get to see the real Scammy who is mean and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So triggered that there is even a Grid post on Instagram about her run in with the paparazzi!
Real “mythical creature caught in the wild” vibes
HAHAHA literally beige version of Bigfoot

Scammo’s footprint has that identifying v between her middle toes

her ass looks way better in that candid in the wild pic so I’m not sure what her problem is.
she’s such a miserable cvnt!! And tries so hard to act unbothered which losing her tit!! It’s so cringe
Also who wears white gear on a mountain, if she faceplants someone is gonna ski over her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She totally saw me looking at her. I did a double take. I was like who is this dolled up bird. Then I saw Trent. So had to stop 🤣
---
Omg I watched her stories skiing down the slopes looking so slim amd glam and thought "maybe she just does look THAT good" how the duck does she do it, I generally don't get how she makes herself look so good. How do you fake a video like that.

Her legs look loke tree trunks in these pics.

Reactions: 8
Don't you want ski pants to have a bit of give?? Those are so tight round her bum.
Looks like she's got an adult nappy on.

Infact it looks exactly how poor A looks when she has him in skinny jeans and he has a nappy on. UNCOMFORTABLE!
I thought maybe she had padded it in case she falls (something I would do lol )
---
Omg I watched her stories skiing down the slopes looking so slim amd glam and thought "maybe she just does look THAT good" how the duck does she do it, I generally don't get how she makes herself look so good. How do you fake a video like that.

Her legs look loke tree trunks in these pics.
Why are the legs flared tho? Looks like the hind legs of a horse
---
I got blocked after posting this 🤣
Guess Scammo needs to drown her sorrows in a pile of toasties, mental note not to visit that place !
---
Maybe I should start replying "thank you beautiful" to all my (5) haters 🤣
Agree with the other tattlers, you are the MVP!! And good on you for how you have handled this, your Insta is Devine, I’m sure the beige Bigfoot is spewing that such a beautiful human is also a tattler 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't. Not going to give them the satisfaction lol.
---
This one came in from a fake account 🤣
How do they know about Tattle though... 🤔
Thick cunts and hideous middle aged women. You’ve sure got a way with words, Simmo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No kid seats in the back of that car…

This whole saga is super sad, the woman has a Tattle obsession, it must make her so unhappy ☹

Reactions: 14
Having now looked at unfluencer’s insta account, I actually think that simmo sending her followers to her account was a massive own goal on simmo’s part. She has inadvertently shown people what real designer handbags and clothing look like when they arrive in the authentic packaging.

So now her followers may legitimately think “hang on, she’s wearing this bag, but I never saw any of this stuff from when she bought it.

The mask slips again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Having now looked at unfluencer’s insta account, I actually think that simmo sending her followers to her account was a massive own goal on simmo’s part. She has inadvertently shown people what real designer handbags and clothing look like when they arrive in the authentic packaging.

So now her followers may legitimately think “hang on, she’s wearing this bag, but I never saw any of this stuff from when she bought it.

The mask slips again.
I’ve been waiting for your hot takes on this Trent 😅 so many pages to catch up on. What a day! And it continues

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okayyyy I fell down the rabbit hole of simmo’s tagged posts. Here’s a few highlights from my scrolling for everyone to enjoy.

The last one is my personal fave 🤣
You still are slutty no pants Simmie. You and your smelly fish flaps wearing no undies under your tights 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know Simmy doesn’t have the best IQ but make it make sense: the photo only said “Guess who this is?”

No hate (or love, for that matter) involved in a very neutral question. “Guess who this is?” Just bleeping guess who the duck is that. Simple.

The fact that both Simmy and Trent associated negative thoughts and feelings to a very neutral question best describes their inner self. Negative. Guilty.

Assuming “hater” when just asking a question but fan when given a lollipop or $5??? Hahahahaha honestly! 🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣 Best describes Simmy though— ASSumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
simi are you going to bank on this until your next menty b

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.