Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't. Not going to give them the satisfaction lol.
---
This one came in from a fake account 🤣
How do they know about Tattle though... 🤔
I swear there was a user on this site with that exact user name who was suspected as being Simone herself, but I can’t find anything.

See she’s back up the mountain today. Hope you have your camera ready for some more stalking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scammy should post her inbox flooded with messages of support from today due to her scary stalker and show us all her new followers she's gained 🤣 can someone check that follower count website thing. I don't know how.
I've got my receipts ready hon.
She'll need new followers. All of us at work yesterday who "liked" a snarky comment are all blocked this morning. Thanks Scammy, you must have been busy, checking, blocking, checking. What a sad trip away

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
---
I don’t visit this thread often but absolutely had to come for the tea. I also looked at your profile and my god it was satisfying 😂 I just want to say congratulations on being everything she wants to be 🤣 when she looked at your profile she must have been fuming!
I just can’t even believe that all the TCs on tattle aren’t all jealous Middle Aged women sitting at home bored 🤔 how bloody good 👏👏👏👏 this made my day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Up the mountain again? Fuk go home to your babies you useless twit. They probably last seen you Thursday evening.
Just gross. Fake account is definitely Scammy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Up the mountain again? Fuk go home to your babies you useless twit. They probably last seen you Thursday evening.
Just gross. Fake account is definitely Scammy 🤣
I think it must be. Anyone who reads tattle would know the truth about her. The facts are all here and cannot be disputed. Simone took hundreds of thousands of dollars that she promised she was giving to charity. Then she legally gagged Pebbles Hooper and Makaia Carr when they were speaking the truth about this. When the legal cases had finally been brought to a conclusion, it was found that Simone had indeed taken the money. Instead of apologising she then attempted to rehabilitate her career by doing some things that were extremely morally repugnant. You know what these were, Simone.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
---
That will be Scammy as well, Popalong/Scammy writes just like Tagitbaby. You have to be smart to be in the con game. She forgets to cover her tracks🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PsychoStalker actually has a nice ring to it, a new profile name perhaps? 😂

Side note she's saying middle aged like it's a bad thing... I bet some of your followers are middle aged Simmo

Reactions: 8
She'll need new followers. All of us at work yesterday who "liked" a snarky comment are all blocked this morning. Thanks Scammy, you must have been busy, checking, blocking, checking. What a sad trip away
I don’t believe for a second her romantic trips away are actually that. She spends hours glued to her phone monitoring social media and editing her pics. It’s no surprise that Trenti looks elsewhere for a man that truely loves spending time with him 😂

The weather gods are telling you to leave early and go and COLLECT YOUR SMALL CHILDREN who shouldn’t be palmed off at each and every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Scammy was actually smart she would come down mid week when the lift passes are half the price - it's less crowded - and her babysitters get a break while the kids are in daycare all day. I mean it's not like they have any real jobs to go to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It would be interesting to see what her response would be if you told her that you only took the photo because you are such a fan and were too shy to approach her.

Would she confess to reading here just to prove that she knows it was a pisstake?

Reactions: 22
Don't you want ski pants to have a bit of give?? Those are so tight round her bum.
Looks like she's got an adult nappy on.

Infact it looks exactly how poor A looks when she has him in skinny jeans and he has a nappy on. UNCOMFORTABLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.