Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are on a road trip, are they going to the Mount, is Scammy by herself, did they take the boys. How long until we see the "amazing" pictures and commentary on their accommodation. How can she be on the Napier Taupo road this early, or is it all pre recorded. We await Scammy's update
My speculation is, they've left the boys with Wendy (yet again) and have gone away on their own to work on their marriage. Since she's been so quiet and we don't see Trent at all anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of lovey dovey posts in the coming hours to prove us all wrong.

But............TAKE YOUR bleeping KIDS WITH YOU ON HOLIDAY. Cleary they're an inconvenience to Mrs Simmo and Mrs Trent.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
IMG_9889.png

The greatest predictor of success is helping with household tasks at three and four. This is 💯 ridiculous and is not what the research says. As someone who has studied success predictors (often called protective factors), this is waaaaaaaay down the priority list. As in not even on the list. There are so many things that matter more. Most of them situated within the quality of the adult-child relationships. But sure post this absolute rubbish and make yourself look good even tho we know you rarely involve your children in what you do anyway. Talking to your children without a camera would achieve far more than letting them clean 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
After I said last week, she's finally going skiing! Fully made up, hair done :rolleyes: I would roll my eyes so far back if I saw her up the mountain haha. Sumo can we have a video of you actually skiing please? And where are the boys, TIA 🙏

Reactions: 9
I hope she fulls down the mountain and brakes both of her legs 🤣🤣 would absolutely make my day! Karma at its funniest. Imagine our Scammy in a wheelchair 🤣
So going hell for saying this but idgaf ☠🙊

The boys are not with them because they are the most shittest selfish parents out, their babies are are inconvenient and how dare the stop their life for 5mins for their precious babies. Again Karma will slap them in the face one day and I'm here for it. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
After I said last week, she's finally going skiing! Fully made up, hair done :rolleyes: I would roll my eyes so far back if I saw her up the mountain haha. Sumo can we have a video of you actually skiing please? And where are the boys, TIA 🙏
I laughed so hard at her picture. Another townie being a wannabe with all her get up. Just like her farming attire she needed for their weekend getaway. There are definitely no children on this trip. Even with the free snow outfits the boys were gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you reckon they left yesterday and dropped the boys at Wendys or Wendy is at their place and they left early this morning? Either way the boys wake up and there's no mum. But they wont really care because its normal for them. Oh and don't worry they'll be perfect adults as they do chores so its FINE.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When has making clip art posters been a talent honestly she’ll promote anything
these are blatant rip offs of Jeff Koons' work - but hideously done. No wonder scammy thinks they are gorgeous - she has the most appalling taste and probably has no clue about actual artists !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's been quiet the last few days so I vote they've already been away

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon they left yesterday and dropped the boys at Wendys or Wendy is at their place and they left early this morning? Either way the boys wake up and there's no mum. But they wont really care because its normal for them. Oh and don't worry they'll be perfect adults as they do chores so its FINE.
If she is at her place we may get a creepy image from the camera in the boys room of Wendy with her shoes on the bed reading to the boys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
POV - 2 seasons off!!! My god, one of my kids is in her teens and I still haven't made it to the mountain with or without kids!

Reactions: 4
Trenti would have loved the visit to his workplace while they went to pick up the Ski equipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ask and you shall receive 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.