Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Scammy. I know you like to lurk in here.

Quick question. Because you choose to decant products so they look really pretty and aesthetically pleasing, as opposed to being in their retail box, If one of the boys, Asher, Madoox, Trenti or Ryder became unwell after they happened to knock over and maybe eat the contents of the container that says "wash", what would you tell the ambulance crew or staff at ED, are the active (or ANY ingredients) in this product. After all how we treat will be determined by the what we know is in the product ingested. Just a hint, knowing could save a life. 😉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Quick question. Because you choose to decant products so they look really pretty and aesthetically pleasing, as opposed to being in their retail box, If one of the boys, Asher, Madoox, Trenti or Ryder became unwell after they happened to knock over and maybe eat the contents of the container that says "wash", what would you tell the ambulance crew or staff at ED, are the active (or ANY ingredients) in this product. After all how we treat will be determined by the what we know is in the product ingested. Just a hint, knowing could save a life. 😉
I don’t know how you can ask this question. Do you not perfectly parent like this? The boys are told from birth what is dangerous and what is not. They simply comply with all request. Except the one for consent. Obviously you Simone and Trent are happy to sell your children’s existence to pay your mortgage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nice subtle placement of the Stanley drink bottles that were mentioned on here recently 🤣
You’re welcome 😂😂
Another drink bottle !!!! How many is this now ? !! What happened to the big Stanley ones she “ purchased ourselves” ? Is she done showing it off because they didn’t send her a PR package?
---

I have never thought of this !! I fill my bottles with the eco store stuff at the supermarket and not once have I given this any thought!! Thank u

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nice subtle placement of the Stanley drink bottles that were mentioned on here recently 🤣
Also had to make sure there were two of them after the talk of Trent not being there. You do know Simone, that just showing a Stanley cup doesn't mean he's actually there with you. Please show a photo of Trent with you...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Anyone in our home can easily find what they’re looking for” - just imagining when they’re house gets robbed (cuz she shows when they’re away) the burglars rummaging through their cupboards and reading the labels 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Anyone in our home can easily find what they’re looking for” - just imagining when they’re house gets robbed (cuz she shows when they’re away) the burglars rummaging through their cupboards and reading the labels 😂😂
So if I turn up looking for receipts, I’ll be able to find them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone that is so comfortable in her own skin she finds it necessary to photoshop herself, albeit it badly. Your saddlebags have disappeared Simmy 😂
She looks so exhausted here! Wonder what’s causing her to be exhausted, either issues with home life or maybe her advanced unicorn children aren’t sleeping!

Reactions: 4
Scuntmoan I’d love to ask but you blocked me but where did you get the divine baskets from, I’m frothing over them, do you have a code from where you purchased them from 😘
---
Scuntmoan I’d love to ask but you blocked me but where did you get the divine baskets from, I’m frothing over them, do you have a code from where you purchased them from 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also had to make sure there were two of them after the talk of Trent not being there. You do know Simone, that just showing a Stanley cup doesn't mean he's actually there with you. Please show a photo of Trent with you...
Maybe she’s saying Trent’s other half is Stanley?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thilly thosausage TC being soOoO
✨⭐RiP tit & bUsT⭐✨ she simply COULDN’T WAIT, but also “couldn’t be bothered” to go downstairs and get her handy dandy 🥄
..so burnt her wee thumb doing the new labels! 😂🥴
Simmy you absolutely cannot call yourself a “perfectionist” while actually also being so lazy and haphazard! 🙄🙄
Needs to create a ‘warning not for TC’s’ label to go on her label maker

• Haha
Looks like they are on a road trip, are they going to the Mount, is Scammy by herself, did they take the boys. How long until we see the "amazing" pictures and commentary on their accommodation. How can she be on the Napier Taupo road this early, or is it all pre recorded. We await Scammy's update

• Wow
Looks like they are on a road trip, are they going to the Mount, is Scammy by herself, did they take the boys. How long until we see the "amazing" pictures and commentary on their accommodation. How can she be on the Napier Taupo road this early, or is it all pre recorded. We await Scammy's update
This is what I was trying to work out. If you cleaned yesterday surely you left yesterday?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.