Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that she used to have these 2 really prominent moles on her nose and cheek, yet in photos nowadays, they are hardly visible. Has she tried to have these removed? The one on her nose just showed she is the brownnoser everyone knows she is 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If someone fed it to me on a spoon, probably 😂

As I said, I love Tattle. I read here daily. It’s been the reality check I need when I’m knee deep in toddler and baby life and comparing myself to people who seem to have it all, and to have it all together.

I know you say this isn’t a forum for making mums feel good but you guys do, you really do. Whether it’s intentional or not, you do.
Sweeping generalisations really don’t help your cause here. You’ll find that a large portion (if not the majority) of people here are mothers who Simone has made feel bad about their mothering at some point so most will disagree that this place makes mums feel bad.
If the content makes you feel guilty then You shouldn’t read here for your own sake.

Reactions: 12
Sweeping generalisations really don’t help your cause here. You’ll find that a large portion (if not the majority) of people here are mothers who Simone has made feel bad about their mothering at some point so most will disagree that this place makes mums feel bad.
If the content makes you feel guilty then You shouldn’t read here for your own sake.
I agree with your points here! I didn’t say this place makes mums feel bad. I said overall it’s been the perfect antidote and a much needed reality check and that you make new mum’s feel GOOD (whether it’s intentional or not, you do)

said sometimes I feel the mum guilt creeping in when certain things get pointed out and I’m like oooh tit I do that too. But I keep coming back so ive obv decided the good Outweighs the bad! .

And there was no “causes” to my musings, it’s been strange being a silent observer of a community for years (think I started reading well before I made that account) and never offer any thoughts. I’ll see myself out 😂

Reactions: 5
Ere is a little snippet and I have Orbnles permission to post the rest in its entirety next week
I’m really surprised there is no compensation. Even if Pebbles only spend 2 hours per week, over 3 years at minimum wage rates, that still a few grand she should be entitled to as a minimum - never mind the “hurt and humiliation” you get for employment issues. Her reputation suffered - all whilst gagged and not actually able to defend herself.

If Skete REALLY wanted to get it out there to more eyes she would open her page and share it for free. Christie/Pippi Lee/Skete is profiting off of this which is all kinds of disgusting and money hungry.
She doesn’t want to get word out there, she wants to line her pockets 🙄
I really wish Pebbles hadn't chosen skete for this. As you say, she's going to profit from it and she's the last person to deserve that. Skete is a nobody, it will only reach a very limited audience. Simone is never going to truly pay the price for this until it hits mainstream media.
---
Great lovely very noble of you. But maybe check out the tattle rules. If you don’t like some commentary scroll on past. You don’t get to police what people comment here.
I agree, however I got crucified in another thread for body shaming finau ffs 🤣. So it can be confusing. I mean finau, Jesus, she's scum and well, stating the obvious, but the woman is a walking heart attack
---
A couple of things about her 16 hour day. She always says she starts the day with gratitude and journalling, she has never once shown herself doing this, ever. I call bullshit that she even does it. I've seen other people filming themselves writing in their journal, and Simone films EVERYTHING. So I don't think it happens. If she did, maybe she'd have had time to self reflect and change her abhorrent ways.
Back when I liked her and didn't know she was lair and a thief. I asked her 2x to share how to give gratitude, it's something I need to do more off. She replied both times saying she would, she never did. I concluded then that she didn't actually do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I agree with your points here! I didn’t say this place makes mums feel bad. I said overall it’s been the perfect antidote and a much needed reality check and that you make new mum’s feel GOOD (whether it’s intentional or not, you do)

said sometimes I feel the mum guilt creeping in when certain things get pointed out and I’m like oooh tit I do that too. But I keep coming back so ive obv decided the good Outweighs the bad! .

And there was no “causes” to my musings, it’s been strange being a silent observer of a community for years (think I started reading well before I made that account) and never offer any thoughts. I’ll see myself out 😂
Don't go yet....give it a chance.

I think you just got off on the wrong foot by calling us out in your first post. Maybe could have eased into it for a while first :LOL:

• Haha
Don't go yet....give it a chance.

I think you just got off on the wrong foot by calling us out in your first post. Maybe could have eased into it for a while first :LOL:
Yes don't go.

You've been suspected as being simone or Trent so that's your right of passage. Stay

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Don’t see yourself out, the more people on here the better. Especially contributing to the conversation, it’s never a bad thing to have different perspectives on things.

Just remember the things we call Simone out on are in context to her life and what she portrays. Eg the eating in the bath was a legitimate daily occurrence for a period (and even included guests children once), can totally understand being at your wits end and doing it on the odd occasion.

Reactions: 11
Ere is a little snippet and I have Orbnles permission to post the rest in its entirety next week
tit I should wear my glasses when I post 😂😂
---
I find her attempts at adding personality to her stories really uncomfortable to watch. I don’t know if it’s because it just comes across as fake and inauthentic? Or whether I’m just not used to her being anything except robotic?
I honestly don’t think she knows what her own personality actually is.
A wet sock has more personality than Simmie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NO ONE FEEDS THEIR KID IN THE BATH
that is not normal, or fair. That's insanity on a whole different level. Would you want to eat in the bath, next to the toilet?

Reactions: 14
Bets placed that the ceramic coffee mug will be gone by next weekend (or tomorrow since she only drinks coffee on weekends)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed that she used to have these 2 really prominent moles on her nose and cheek, yet in photos nowadays, they are hardly visible. Has she tried to have these removed? The one on her nose just showed she is the brownnoser everyone knows she is 🤣
Her real teeth were so much better!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Simone doesn’t have to repay pebbles legal (legal aid) fees?!!!! The state wears that?!
No, Pebbles wears that. She started OF to pay her legal fees
---

I think you’re missing some key points on the editing comments - no one is shaming anyone’s body shape or size. We’re calling out the fact that she preaches body positivity but edits herself to be a lot smaller than she is and has had so many surgical enhancements that are now going horribly wrong.

Reactions: 14
Pebbles should bring a costs case against Simone. I wonder if part of the agreement was that she doesn’t do that.
Yea, I imagine Simmo tried to offer cash to keep her quiet. But pebbles was like nope, I won’t take a cent from you and I’ll be free to say the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
NO ONE FEEDS THEIR KID IN THE BATH
that is not normal, or fair. That's insanity on a whole different level. Would you want to eat in the bath, next to the toilet?
The only person who does it is Simmo and Simmo impersonating someone else in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.