Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I Simone now too? 😂😂

I agree. Similar vibes to @JADM22, just not quite right. So overly specific regarding matters that so not require that level of specificity, kind of like Simone when she constantly lies to covers up (refer to: saying she is carrying vegetable paring knife in handbag to cut up grapes as having them pre chopped makes them *unfresh* after showing whole grapes in toddlers lunch box). It's almost as if this is only the second person to ever exist that feeds kids on the bath after Simone has previously been (rightly so) ridiculed for it and trying to prove it's so normal. Blink twice from the $3k ergonomic office chair if it's you trenti

• Haha
Reactions: 1
NO ONE FEEDS THEIR KID IN THE BATH
that is not normal, or fair. That's insanity on a whole different level. Would you want to eat in the bath, next to the toilet?
If you venture further than this thread, there is an English influencer known for eating lasagne in the bath 😂😂. I like to imagine given Scammy thinks it’s so normal to feed to feed her kids that way then she must also do the same herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pebbles should bring a costs case against Simone. I wonder if part of the agreement was that she doesn’t do that.
Pebbles was fortunate to get “legal aid” due to the fact that Simmie caused her a loss of money due to having her businesses deleted off Instagram and other dirty tit Simmie did

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pebbles was fortunate to get “legal aid” due to the fact that Simmie caused her a loss of money due to having her businesses deleted off Instagram and other dirty tit Simmie did
Scamone has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 6
Hey simple simone how come you didnt do erins make up for harrys party? If my cousin was an amazing mua i would use her instead of somebody else....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻
“Peace, Love & LeahLight” 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf does that even mean?? "Grab my strong hand" you're such a weirdo Simmo. And the crazy manic "wahoooooo" in the car trying to keep Ryder bear awake.......some would say you are *unhinged* Simmo 🥴😵💫🤭😶🌫🤣
I also don’t know what she means here. Probably typos.

Reactions: 4
Wtf does that even mean?? "Grab my strong hand" you're such a weirdo Simmo. And the crazy manic "wahoooooo" in the car trying to keep Ryder bear awake.......some would say you are *unhinged* Simmo 🥴😵💫🤭😶🌫🤣
Her hands are as big as a bunch of bananas
---
Before anyone “goes” me I do have Pebbkes permission to post but wasn’t going to do this until next week. However a certain person is using it as part of their Patreon content so I thought I would post it now #nochargeTCs 😂
---
---
Before anyone “goes” me I do have Pebbkes permission to post but wasn’t going to do this until next week. However a certain person is using it as part of their Patreon content so I thought I would post it now #nochargeTCs 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
---
---

Skete trying to make out it's an exclusive 'interview' to HER patrons!! when it's available on Pebble's for $2, and here for free! 😅

Also, I thought skete's patreon was $9 when I last looked... now it's $10!??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Skete trying to make out it's an exclusive 'interview' to HER patrons!! when it's available on Pebble's for $2, and here for free! 😅

Also, I thought skete's patreon was $9 when I last looked... now it's $10!??
God damn it, I do wish she hadn't given it to greedy egotistical whackjob.

About Simone and her legal fees. If I was her I'd have been paying them as I went, there's no way I'd let it build to 200k. How the duck would you pay that!

Also assuming lfyd and the others are also out of pocket. We all know how Bernadebt ended up

Reactions: 8

About Simone and her legal fees. If I was her I'd have been paying them as I went, there's no way I'd let it build to 200k. How the duck would you pay that!

Also assuming lfyd and the others are also out of pocket. We all know how Bernadebt ended up
LFYD is still ongoing. Pebbles doesn’t know what her chances are here.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Personally I doubt she’d have paid as she went…her ego is so insanely overly inflated, there’d be no scenario in her mind where she wouldn’t “win” and actually have to fork out for her *shock horror* OWN legal fees! 🙄😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.