Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
As a mum there are sooo many other things I worry about. Feeding my kids in the bath to make sure they actually eat SOMETHING (it’s not about the mess!) is not it.

PS The only reason I’m pushing back on this is incase there are any other mums who like me, love tattle, but like me, have fed their kids in the bath and are feeling guilty about this…. IT’S OKAY. Your kids will be okay.
Ok cool. But this forum isn’t about making other mums feel good. There are places for that and this isn’t it. It’s a trash talking site. So if it makes you feel bad, go join a mum’s page.

Reactions: 23

propane_lover

One of my friends said this about their single baby pregnancy when they desperately wanted twins and it gave me MAJOR ick from her so imagine how much ickier it sounds when I hear Trent was disappointed 🤮
Right? After multiple IVF rounds and miscarriage, if my husband had been disappointed there was 'only' one heartbeat, I would have absolutely lost it! I seriously don't understand how they could have disappointment seeing a heartbeat after having two miscarriages, as Simo claims.

• Sad

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I dunno, I feel like 4 separate rich, privileged influencers going after one individual and using the same legal team, looks more like bullying than calling someone out for using their toddler in a sex toy ad, calling someone out for not donating to charity when they said they were/had, being cruel to and giving your child alcohol on social media and yeah, I don’t even know who the Richie person is so don’t know the story there.
The whole influencer scene is like the Wild West, with people just charging ahead in an ad hoc way with little control by laws. The Advertising Standards Authority seems to have very little power, Simone responds to any rule or law break by removing the post concerned and that seems to satisfy the ASA. Casserole goes about her job, which she tells anyone who listens, that she has been doing for the last umpteen years, producing slapped together content that is rife with mistakes, bad grammar, spelling errors and a very free interpretation of the ASA rules.

These influencers, using the Digital Harms Act to stop someone saying something that they don’t like, need to be stopped. There is a broader issue here too, of Freedom of Speech and how it is being possibly curtailed by the DHA. I believe that the DHA was brought into law in an attempt to stop hate speech, but it is being used by a group of influencers in an inappropriate way that was surely never intended.

• Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the fact that Trent sends her pictures of everything he is looking at purchasing for her to sign off on.

Does he do the same for you Simone? Because lord knows some of your outfits are very questionable.

It just seems so ultra controlling and sad. It’s definitely Simone’s way or the highway in that household.

• Haha
  • Sad

live-laugh-love

A
Yes but even she said cut in half when they need to be cut into quarters. And on what universe does cutting grapes diminish their freshness? Especially for a toddler?
Ah yes. The choice between a fresh grape and a choking toddler is a hard one ! Esp when you’re renowned for revolutionising grape recipes 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Right? After multiple IVF rounds and miscarriage, if my husband had been disappointed there was 'only' one heartbeat, I would have absolutely lost it! I seriously don't understand how they could have disappointment seeing a heartbeat after having two miscarriages, as Simo claims.
Yup, multiple year infertility here and I was just excited to see a heartbeat, any heartbeat.
She’s such a fucking idiot.

• Heart

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
And omg this ^^, what is her erudite post topic when visiting the rest home today?. Scammy there are some things best left un posted🤦. Kindergarten humor😫
She really doesn't think anything through does she. It's lame humour to start with, but did she not consider that within a rest home, there are residents using the elevators, who might use incontinence products or have related health needs/illnesses, and what you're laughing about might be someone with those needs? Pathetic woman. It's always sunny in Sim's world because no one else exists.

• Sad

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Can never understand people who go on about their financial position, it can change very easily overnight 🤷‍♀️
As it did for Simmo recently 🤭

P.s Simmo... I used a code for Lorna Jane for an order last night. SOPHIEC20 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

itsmebish

I really want this woman to go away. She does nothing good for the world, which is an indictment on the world itself that a job can be made from nothing more than vacuous vanity and conspicuous consumption. She could do good by getting off the internet, and raising her children without exposing them and their childhoods to any Tom, Dick or Harry on the internet where their images will live forever and a day.

Aside from all this I firmly believe that she's a sandwich short of a picnic.

• Heart
I needed a devine new profile picture. Such a natural beauty.
---

There is something a bit off about you. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Please reveal the masked singer.
I agree. Similar vibes to @JADM22, just not quite right. So overly specific regarding matters that so not require that level of specificity, kind of like Simone when she constantly lies to covers up (refer to: saying she is carrying vegetable paring knife in handbag to cut up grapes as having them pre chopped makes them *unfresh* after showing whole grapes in toddlers lunch box). It's almost as if this is only the second person to ever exist that feeds kids on the bath after Simone has previously been (rightly so) ridiculed for it and trying to prove it's so normal. Blink twice from the $3k ergonomic office chair if it's you trenti

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
I laughed at that story about PR. Wtf else will she have left to post without it. She might get a few reels out of 'how to do basic daily tasks' and then....?
Oh wait, its the spon spawn that will dominate the feed. carry on.
Just YUCK.... My full time job !!! Whatever bring on a media interview someone please

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha