Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovemesomegossip

New thread suggestion
Simone anderson, #36 accidental lives, intentional lies, makes a scram before shit hits the fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Regarding the media coverage of the Digital Harms case involving Simone and Pebbles:

Pebbles reports that the court documents have only just been sent to the media, as, unbeknownst to Pebbles, Simone had opposed the media grant to the files, and the judge has only just denied Simone’s opposition.

Please let there now be some media coverage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Day made 😂 was at my library getting some more cookbooks and saw Simone’s on the shelf so thought I would get it out for a perusal. Flicking through the pages and saw this. Looks like they tried to remove it but it’s still visible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Which bestie number are you? Pick a number between 1 and 8754
hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Poor A in the background doesn't look too happy.
She’s really having to stretch it if she’s calling up people from primary school out of the blue to come over for a “girls night in”.

“Hi Bestie 947463738, it’s me Simmy!”
“????”
“Simone. From primary school.”
“???”
“Simone Pretshdhcyegdhy. I was a really good swimmer?”
“???”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she is leaving her children, especially that baby, to go overseas. My baby is a few months older than hers and I have left him for a few hours max on less than 5 occasions - and he was with his dad or nana. My older kid has only been without me when I was in hospital having the baby.
I’m not saying I’m a martyr for not being away from my kids, or saying that time away from them is wrong. But she is literally leaving that tiny baby to go to another country. The kid is only a few months old. I just struggle with how selfish overall she is. She leaves those kids at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Big thumbs down to Trent being disappointed at “only” one heartbeat at the ultrasound. What a dick. Some people would be grateful for one!
Also, wishing for twins is easy when you’re not the one who has to carry them, Trent. Im sure Simone only wanted them for the aesthetics, which is why she tries to dress the kids like twins now. There are increased risks with multiple births, but I guess they just wanted them for the cuteness? So they had their four person family with one pregnancy? What the fuck is that, man. Honestly disgusted. Can’t believe she actually said that publically.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I fully think that “live” was intentional. Nothing Simone does is accidental. She’s more calculating than a Casio scientific calculator.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

pippio

In other news, word is slowly spreading to the general public about her scammy ways. My brother (a middle aged man) ended up on tattle after googling her when someone discussed her in passing and was enthralled with the wiki page. Keep up the good work team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

UndiesOnFirst

Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻
Nothing is in isolation. No one cares if Simone goes out partying till 2am, but it’s the fact she then presents an image of being up at sparrows fart exclusively breast feeding and deep cleaning her letterbox. No one would probably comment on the size of her ass if she wasn’t photoshopping (badly) her mirror selfies and claiming she’s a size 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

tryharder

VIP Member
Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻
Awww that’s nice. Glad you used your first comment to tell us all you’re better than us 😍 if that makes you feel better about being here.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

#nofiller

You guys don see every private moment! Some of her girlfriends prefer not to be on social media. It’s not that deep.
Given her history we’ve seen more than every private moment for years! We know her favourite sex position, when Trent messes the sheets with love juice and her flaps in her birth video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34