Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thermominx

VIP Member
Again, posting she’s going away.. so easy to break into their house and steal her back stock 🙄
---
Also she totally booked this after it was mentioned here that they never go overseas 😂
Imagine robbing her house and just coming out with masses of lemon juice and shitty candles

• Haha
Reactions: 33

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Simone Anderson #36 holiday childfree in Fiji, however you cant escape Pebbles and the enormous lawyers fee

• Haha
  • Heart

#nofiller

One of my friends said this about their single baby pregnancy when they desperately wanted twins and it gave me MAJOR ick from her so imagine how much ickier it sounds when I hear Trent was disappointed 🤮
I’d imagine he was disappointed not to get twins as it meant he had to ‘man up’ and do the deed with her again.

• Haha

pippio

Guys, hate to admit to but Scamone influenced me to go try those Kmart jeans and they are actually good 🙈. A critical bit on info she missed though was definitely size down, I’m usually a size 12 and could fit into the 8s no problem. But yea definitely worth it, makes my 2 months pp mum tum flat as a pancake without cutting off my breathing and v v comfy.

Use my code pippio for 0% off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

privilegedsimone

hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!
I didn’t realise ripping off women’s refuge makes you “literally the most kindest person”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

#ad#ad#ad#ad

It’s not the fact that her child sleeps for 12 hours, whoop dee fucking do, it’s the fact she has to blast it all over social media, knowing full well that ‘most’ children don’t do this and a lot of her followers will be mothers who after seeing her posts will be thinking they’re doing something wrong. Our first born wasn’t the best sleeper and I used to feel this way whenever I saw posts on social media or heard of other children sleeping through. Our third child is around the same age as Ryder and a pretty good sleeper but I would never mention this to another mum. What purpose would it serve?

And Simone, your children sleeping through the night doesn’t make you a good mother. Good mothers don’t share half naked photos of their children on social media for paedophiles to use or record their child shitting and wanting privacy for over 311,000 people to see. You’re a terrible human.

Reactions: 31

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t understand the holiday away without your children. Especially when they are that young. Maybe just me but we spent a lot of time in Europe when our kids were young and always took them with is. Plus we didn’t have family near us so couldn’t just dump and leave!

privilegedsimone

Hi! If there are any new mums reading this or working/studying mums— this is NOT sustainable for you and your mental health. Please do NOT feel like you’re a failure if you cannot “schedule” “regular” cleaning ffs. Your child and husband will NOT remember what cleaning schedule you had, but will remember you spending time with them, you well rested and happy.

Please do NOT emulate or even listen to any of these nonsense from a Women’s Refuge scammer.

What a mind fuck this person is desperately trying to show other vulnerable mothers out there!

I’m fuming mad to say the least— NO! JUST FUCKING NO!
---

edit: husband/partner — sorry I’m just effin mad for other fellow mums who must be feeling like shit as to why they can’t squeeze this regular cleaning in the midst of chaos of school pickup drop off, after school activities, cooking, having a newborn in tow and/or also managing studies or paid employment. No wonder maternal mental health is f*cked. 😣
Hey simmo, another way of reducing your mental load is to just make donations when you say you’re going to. That way you don’t have to constantly consume your thoughts with lies or god forbid - guilt!

Pentothal

VIP Member
hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!
We haven't seen you Scammy mention your her makeup clients in a long time. There's plenty of information on the wiki to this page if you would like to educate yourself as to her "issues" it's on the first page. That's at the very beginning of this, and most other threads.

I would be really freaked out if my MUA started dumping personal stuff on me in a session that's highly unprofessional. And you need to check your spelling again Scammy, finically is the adjective of finicky. I think you meant financially

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi! If there are any new mums reading this or working/studying mums— this is NOT sustainable for you and your mental health. Please do NOT feel like you’re a failure if you cannot “schedule” “regular” cleaning ffs. Your child and husband will NOT remember what cleaning schedule you had, but will remember you spending time with them, you well rested and happy.

Please do NOT emulate or even listen to any of these nonsense from a Women’s Refuge scammer.

What a mind fuck this person is desperately trying to show other vulnerable mothers out there!

---

edit: husband/partner — sorry I’m just effin mad for other fellow mums who must be feeling like shit as to why they can’t squeeze this regular cleaning in the midst of chaos of school pickup drop off, after school activities, cooking, having a newborn in tow and/or also managing studies or paid employment. No wonder maternal mental health is f*cked. 😣

Attachments

• Heart

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Hey everyone Pebbles is in court again tomorrow with Simmys bestie LFYD
I dunno, I feel like 4 separate rich, privileged influencers going after one individual and using the same legal team, looks more like bullying than calling someone out for using their toddler in a sex toy ad, calling someone out for not donating to charity when they said they were/had, being cruel to and giving your child alcohol on social media and yeah, I don’t even know who the Richie person is so don’t know the story there.

I can’t wait to see what Erin’s party for her wee one is like. I’m already thinking it will be much more about him than Simone’s beige circus.
I’m sure chicken will be on the menu 👀 iykyk
---
In all seriousness though, Erin really loves that boy and is a fantastic mum. She has her quirks but you can’t fake a bond with your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ihateliars

VIP Member
This is Simone. Why the fuck would someone tell you their financial position and living in a box with fake grass in Hobsonville? She isn’t even a qualified MUA!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ihateliars

VIP Member
Wtf does that even mean?? "Grab my strong hand" you're such a weirdo Simmo. And the crazy manic "wahoooooo" in the car trying to keep Ryder bear awake.......some would say you are *unhinged* Simmo 🥴😵💫🤭😶🌫🤣
Her hands are as big as a bunch of bananas
---
Before anyone “goes” me I do have Pebbkes permission to post but wasn’t going to do this until next week. However a certain person is using it as part of their Patreon content so I thought I would post it now #nochargeTCs 😂
---
Her hands are as big as a bunch of bananas
---
Before anyone “goes” me I do have Pebbkes permission to post but wasn’t going to do this until next week. However a certain person is using it as part of their Patreon content so I thought I would post it now #nochargeTCs 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28