Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
I would like to know why NZ media, Stuff & NZ Herald, were happy to run stories on her when she went for Makaia & Pebbles but now have gone silent. Have they also been paid off?

Reactions: 20

UndiesOnFirst

As a mum there are sooo many other things I worry about. Feeding my kids in the bath to make sure they actually eat SOMETHING (it’s not about the mess!) is not it.

PS The only reason I’m pushing back on this is incase there are any other mums who like me, love tattle, but like me, have fed their kids in the bath and are feeling guilty about this…. IT’S OKAY. Your kids will be okay.
Great lovely very noble of you. But maybe check out the tattle rules. If you don’t like some commentary scroll on past. You don’t get to police what people comment here.

Attachments

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Hey Simone, since you have an iPhone. You know there’s a really cool feature on there than when you take a photo of a plant, you can press on the info button in the photo and it will tell you what plant it is! I hope to see a story of you finding out this info and claiming someone messaged you about it when clearly you read it here because you are at a big party

• Haha
  • Wow

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Simone you can't be that stupid. You know you perpetuate the bullshit, right? The spotless house, the multiple grocery trips a week, the "postpartum weight loss", the "designer" clothes and bags etc, the "working 8-10hours a day" but having time for gym and cooking the meals and reading the babies to sleep aka the image you portray on your page. You are part of the problem. You.
---
Annnnd Simon is the reason why most new mums who follow her feel this way - all because of HER. Read the room hon 😡
She really thinks she is doing something when she posts these things too or writes "I do x but omg don't worry if you don't do it the same way" that doesn't absolve you hon!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
I also find it interesting that this person supposedly joined for the love island threads but has posted 6 comments and it appears all 6 are in here.
Yes, you really joined for those threads and not this one didn’t you 🙃 *sarcasm*

• Haha
I mean she didn’t show me bank statements. But she did tell me one interesting thing! She said all the influencers in NZ use DHGate for drop shipping. Obviously she doesn’t as Embrace is personally important to her.

She told me she wanted a Cartier bracelet and I asked how she’d get one in NZ without leaving the country. That was last year and now she randomly has one. Soooo yes. I’m beginning to think she uses DHGate too.

I can confirm her beige YSL handbag smelt like chemicals…….
No shame I just thought it was interesting when she seems so comfortable with money.

I haven’t seen her for a while and probably won’t be allowed back now. Not without an NDA
Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't sniff people's handbags? 🤔 I find that veeeery fucken strange...
Oh hun, no one is buying your bullshit. Why don't you take your bullshit and shove it in your chemical smelling handbag (maybe that's where the receipts are?) and fuck off?

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!
I have been told that Simone is convincingly kind and the nicest person until you find out the truth and then she is the angriest and most vengeful. She happily throws friends under the bus. Any good things she does are purely to bolster the narrative that she is a ‘good person’. She is not.

tryharder

VIP Member
My best friend in the UK is super active on the Love Island threads. We were talking about Mollie-Mae and she said about this website. I’d never heard of it but thought I’d see what’s been said about our local influencers. She referred me. I could provide her name if it’s essential I guess.
Did scammo show you her bank statements? Because sitting in someone’s house filled with gifted products and fake LV bags doesn’t prove anything about someone’s financial status. Also, when Simone was being so vulnerable with you, did she tell you how she lied about donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to women’s refuge and kept it all herself? That’s the “financial” comfort you were probably witnessing.
---
Thank you. I didn’t realise that tattle was all negative. I’ll be sure to join!
Is it Asher and Ryder’s nap time now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Oof. More size 12 coming your way. Also, I’m not going to let Simmy know which word is not a word 🙈🥹🥹🥹🥹 because she’s the devine person educated from a private school. Goodluck babes!
Wonder what she’ll do with her life when Asher drops his nap 😂😂

Also when my kids used to nap, I would have lunch and sit on my ass for 2 hours

• Heart

privilegedsimone

2306FA0A-5E45-41B8-A606-B4F1C787E1D8.png

this Can’t be the same women tho has to put her child in day care because she has so much work to do in her 8-10 hour day?certainly got your priorities straight simmo you TC.

• Haha

BotLife

How made up is the gushing Motat message!! Simone, you are most definitely not beautiful on the inside. You are an awful person on the inside, that's why you didn't give the money pledged to Women's Refuge. Stop trying to validate yourself with fake messages, it's truly pathetic.

• Haha
It’s so fresh and relatable that you read tattle, Simbo.
An orchid is the WORST present to give to anyone. And based on this post she’s giving it to someone with a baby? What a fucking idiot.
When you’ve got a baby/kids you’ve got enough things in the house to try keep alive let alone pissing about with a fickle plant 🤦🏼‍♀️
She really is thick as pig shit. And inconsiderate.