Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notascammer

Erin probably didn't want to sign the contract that states all photos containing Scammy MUST BE Photoshopped!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Again, posting she’s going away.. so easy to break into their house and steal her back stock 🙄
---
Also she totally booked this after it was mentioned here that they never go overseas 😂

• Haha
Just an update on her Patreon. Some unanswered questions. Not a lot.
Pebbles is way smarter than she’s given credit for 😂 releasing things in “updates” means that people will probably unsubscribe after reading and then have to re-subscribe to read the next instalment.
Brilliant.
Make that money girl.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion: Simone Anderson #36: Desperately claims she’s now a size 12. Gifted items to sell lining her shelves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did scammo show you her bank statements? Because sitting in someone’s house filled with gifted products and fake LV bags doesn’t prove anything about someone’s financial status. Also, when Simone was being so vulnerable with you, did she tell you how she lied about donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to women’s refuge and kept it all herself? That’s the “financial” comfort you were probably witnessing.
---

Is it Asher and Ryder’s nap time now?
I mean she didn’t show me bank statements. But she did tell me one interesting thing! She said all the influencers in NZ use DHGate for drop shipping. Obviously she doesn’t as Embrace is personally important to her.

She told me she wanted a Cartier bracelet and I asked how she’d get one in NZ without leaving the country. That was last year and now she randomly has one. Soooo yes. I’m beginning to think she uses DHGate too.

I can confirm her beige YSL handbag smelt like chemicals…….
No shame I just thought it was interesting when she seems so comfortable with money.

I haven’t seen her for a while and probably won’t be allowed back now. Not without an NDA

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
THIS.

Simone’s comfortable with money because she pocketed hundreds of thousands earmarked for charity. The rest is an illusion funded by a mortgage, fake labels, and free shit.

Money talks, wealth whispers and Simone yells. She is financially comfortable at the moment, but who knows how well they have planned for a rainy day, and there’s storms a’brewing…

Simone might find it’s hard to resell Cartier when it’s actually K-martier.
I’m not buying that she’s financially comfortable. People that are financially comfortable a: can afford to pay for things themselves and b: are selective about brands they partner with. Scammo doesn’t say no to anything. She has no brand definition because she’ll shill anything
---
Not to mention she sells photos of her kids on the internet and begs for money with “buy me a coffee”.

Bantr

Yeah I don’t buy it. Why would you tell a makeup client all about your financial position? Interestingly all of Simone’s prior accounts on here have also mentioned her financial position.
Can never understand people who go on about their financial position, it can change very easily overnight 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Put on your pyjamas, pack your bags and let's accidentally live stream our airport check in! Fly on over to the new thread here. ✈

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I don’t agree with pretty much everything Scuntmoan says or does but to say it’s neglect is pretty rough. My kids were all sleeping 12hrs from around 8 weeks (yes occasionally they would wake but not often) it was not neglect they simply slept, they all gained weight, met milestones and didn’t have nappy rashes, and there’s nothing advanced about my kids, they just slept
Yeah I think there's a spectrum of sleep and some babies do longer stints earlier than others for sure. I take issue with her lying behaviour, her need to constantly bring it up and the way she talks with certainty about things that dont make sense. For example she showed literally showed a report of his whole night of "sleeping through" where there were multiple wake up lines. She is constantly sharing his schedule which is really irrelevant to anyone else - she herself even says "they're all different don't compare", so why does she always show his? And that post "last night feed omg I'm so saaaad" like... how is it his last night feed? He will grow teeth, he will have growth spurts, he might just wake and need comfort. It's just silly posts about something that does affect other mothers daily and it feels braggy.