Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!
Ew, that make up has been around since Jesus was on the cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Ew imagine having to explain you've showered and got changed simply because you've been caught out so many times attending appointments straight after your sweaty gym session.

• Haha
  • Sick

tryharder

VIP Member
Imagine being so scared of your wife that when you realise your 2 min call back is gonna be 3 mins overdue, you have to text her and tell her. Like how anal is she?! She must be terrifying. It’s also giving me trust issue vibes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Is this a new ✨sLeEp TrAiNiNg TeChNiQuE✨ where you send your kid to bed with an avocado? 🤔🤣
IMG_8403.jpeg

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!
So why are you here?

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
THIS.

Simone’s comfortable with money because she pocketed hundreds of thousands earmarked for charity. The rest is an illusion funded by a mortgage, fake labels, and free shit.

Money talks, wealth whispers and Simone yells. She is financially comfortable at the moment, but who knows how well they have planned for a rainy day, and there’s storms a’brewing…

Simone might find it’s hard to resell Cartier when it’s actually K-martier.
“K-Martier” 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t buy it. Why would you tell a makeup client all about your financial position? Interestingly all of Simone’s prior accounts on here have also mentioned her financial position.

"Lots of you are asking about my hand in that video" ummm no you are once again proving you read Tattle NON-STOP. This is why you don't have the time to have a proper job......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
You guys don see every private moment! Some of her girlfriends prefer not to be on social media. It’s not that deep.
Thanks for confirming that they don’t want to be seen with you, Simmy. Now can you confirm how much you owe Pebbles? Is it more or less than what you didn’t donate to Women’s Refuge? 😂

• Haha

BotLife

A couple of things about her 16 hour day. She always says she starts the day with gratitude and journalling, she has never once shown herself doing this, ever. I call bullshit that she even does it. I've seen other people filming themselves writing in their journal, and Simone films EVERYTHING. So I don't think it happens. If she did, maybe she'd have had time to self reflect and change her abhorrent ways.

Secondly, "I'm the queen of cleaning and organisation" but can't even stack a fucking dishwasher. More bullshit, which one is it Simone? Just just pick a fucking lane instead of going all over the place in pure desperation to be relevant and/or relatable.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
She went live on purpose. Simone can’t stay off the gram so there is no way she could have gone anywhere without sharing. Plus the little comments before hand about a trip away. It’s all done for a reason. No influencer comes into their page without an agenda.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Going overseas without my babies at those ages would frazzle me so much it wouldn't be worth going. First, my kid is my favourite person. I definitely need time apart from him - I'm human - but more often than not, being around him is more enjoyable than any other conceivable situation. Genuinely. He's funny as fuck, the best fun to hang out with, and they change so fast. I often feel like he's changed just in the time he's been at daycare. I couldn't fathom leaving him any longer than that with anybody but my husband - who obviously wouldn't be there either. And you cannot communicate to a baby why their entire world has just upped and left? So it wouldn't just suck for me, it would be genuinely upsetting for my baby?? How do you reconcile that for something so vapid?!? (Rhetorical question, obviously. We all know the answer.)

Not to mention - and this is a very 'mum' comment, so forgive me - but what if something happened to them? And you are hours away, at best? Just ... how do you cope with that?!? 🤯

Been going on a fair bit where she “laughs” at or “insults” herself because it’s been commented about on here before.
I find her attempts at adding personality to her stories really uncomfortable to watch. I don’t know if it’s because it just comes across as fake and inauthentic? Or whether I’m just not used to her being anything except robotic?
I honestly don’t think she knows what her own personality actually is.

Vaseline

Chatty Member
She's a TC for putting that picture up with the "to sell" baskets. After ALLLLL the hate, you really haven't learnt have you Simone? Seriously dumbest picture you have EVER posted, and you have posted a lot of dumb pictures.

• Haha