Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
Can never understand people who go on about their financial position, it can change very easily overnight 🤷‍♀️
It’s narcissists like scammy and LFYD who do this. Base their whole self worth on their financial success or appearance of it. As stated above, all scammo’s accounts here go straight to how “rich” she is. Hahahahaha. Such a give away. She earns 10k a month for Lorna Jane. She owns two investment properties. She’s super financially comfortable. Ok ok ok we get it scammo. You’re loaded. So why did you rip off women’s refuge?
Also, boasting about your wealth on the back of such grand scale fraud and subsequent financial gain is stupid. Because you didn’t earn the money you have - you stole it. You’re a fucking embarrassment. But I don’t expect you to understand how stupid you look by doing this because you can’t even work out dec 1990 to May 2023 = 32.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

eyeswideopen456

😂😂😂😂 while yes for ONCE (and I mean once) Hobsonville was “full” today, it was also a 6am class. Not 4am like she states 😂
Likewise there was tons of room around her to video not in .5
The fact hobsonville lets her film is indicative of how on a pedestal she is there. It’s invasive of people at the most vulnerable. Her form is shit. You can see it in the studio videos of her.

The fact people leave that studio due to her is telling.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

#Simon

VIP Member
Lol she's full of shit Scamone is not a TiNy size 8-10 she claims.
But it's fun Watching her try 😂😂😂

The first photo in red was only a few months ago 😂😂 sorry Hon after 3 4am f45 classes ain't going make you as tiny as you wish. 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Notan#ad

Hey simple simone how come you didnt do erins make up for harrys party? If my cousin was an amazing mua i would use her instead of somebody else....

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻
Actually, dat you Simmo? Trying a new approach here after @tryhards and @tagitbaby didn’t go so well

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Dinner tonight sounds absolutely devine...............chicken poo marinade.

Must have the recipe for this one!

1685076902387.png

• Haha
  • Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
We know they're financially comfortable, for now at least, because you can do a lot with $200K+ that you didn't donate that you said you would.
[/QUOTE
THIS.
I mean she didn’t show me bank statements. But she did tell me one interesting thing! She said all the influencers in NZ use DHGate for drop shipping. Obviously she doesn’t as Embrace is personally important to her.

She told me she wanted a Cartier bracelet and I asked how she’d get one in NZ without leaving the country. That was last year and now she randomly has one. Soooo yes. I’m beginning to think she uses DHGate too.

I can confirm her beige YSL handbag smelt like chemicals…….
No shame I just thought it was interesting when she seems so comfortable with money.

I haven’t seen her for a while and probably won’t be allowed back now. Not without an NDA
Simone’s comfortable with money because she pocketed hundreds of thousands earmarked for charity. The rest is an illusion funded by a mortgage, fake labels, and free shit.

Money talks, wealth whispers and Simone yells. She is financially comfortable at the moment, but who knows how well they have planned for a rainy day, and there’s storms a’brewing…

Simone might find it’s hard to resell Cartier when it’s actually K-martier.

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I thought Trent was an organised methodical guy so why did he need to ring so many times when he was at the supermarket? Heck, even my untidy, disorganised other half can do a simple shop.
They’re probably his calls to her when the cards got declined and he realised the accounts are empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Lol...... Q&A for Embarass after commenting here yesterday!! tell me you don't read tattle Casserole

Next up Nada ?

Have you edited your face, on no must be that camera on .5 again 😆🏋
Nada seems to be living up to its name and up to fucking nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
hehe I wouldn’t say I’m a best friend! More a long term client. Simone has done my makeup a few times. She is literally the most kindest person!
And I don’t know about her legal fees. All I can tell you is she is super vulnerable when I’m in the chair. We have some massive d&ms.
They are definitely finically comfortable!!!
Um so why are you even here? Its not like you need to report back to the cunt coz she reads here anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Starstruck500

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮 Yeah because abusing the digital harm act, which was created to protect vulnerable people, as a way to allow you to continue to exploit the vulnerable people in your care, is super fucked up Simone and Christian. In case you're taking notes.
An amazing thing? So is she calling herself a coward for conceding and dropping the case against Pebbles?

• Haha
Reactions: 24