Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely draw the goddam line at feeding kids in the bath get a bleeping dish cloth and clean up the mess
I couldn’t handle feeding my kids in the bath 🤮 what if they spill food everywhere and then they’re just bathing in whatever they’re eating. Yuck. I wouldn’t do that so I don’t expect them to either.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The reel was actually really bad too, she wasn’t talking in line with what was being shown on the reel.. also she sounded a bit like she was sick with a cold or something? Maybe why she’s been so quiet this week! But we will never know as she’s never honest about anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
So ahh out of ahh time ahh with ahh what’s going ahh on in the ahh video 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻
Awww that’s nice. Glad you used your first comment to tell us all you’re better than us 😍 if that makes you feel better about being here.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Nothing is in isolation. No one cares if Simone goes out partying till 2am, but it’s the fact she then presents an image of being up at sparrows fart exclusively breast feeding and deep cleaning her letterbox. No one would probably comment on the size of her ass if she wasn’t photoshopping (badly) her mirror selfies and claiming she’s a size 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I absolutely draw the goddam line at feeding kids in the bath get a bleeping dish cloth and clean up the mess
As a mum there are sooo many other things I worry about. Feeding my kids in the bath to make sure they actually eat SOMETHING (it’s not about the mess!) is not it.

PS The only reason I’m pushing back on this is incase there are any other mums who like me, love tattle, but like me, have fed their kids in the bath and are feeling guilty about this…. IT’S OKAY. Your kids will be okay.

Reactions: 3

Actually, dat you Simmo? Trying a new approach here after @tryhards and @tagitbaby didn’t go so well

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As a mum there are sooo many other things I worry about. Feeding my kids in the bath to make sure they actually eat SOMETHING (it’s not about the mess!) is not it.

PS The only reason I’m pushing back on this is incase there are any other mums who like me, love tattle, but like me, have fed their kids in the bath and are feeling guilty about this…. IT’S OKAY. Your kids will be okay.
You should feel guilty lol would you eat your tea in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Great lovely very noble of you. But maybe check out the tattle rules. If you don’t like some commentary scroll on past. You don’t get to police what people comment here.

Attachments

Reactions: 20

Ok cool. But this forum isn’t about making other mums feel good. There are places for that and this isn’t it. It’s a trash talking site. So if it makes you feel bad, go join a mum’s page.

Reactions: 23
You should feel guilty lol would you eat your tea in the bath
If someone fed it to me on a spoon, probably 😂

As I said, I love Tattle. I read here daily. It’s been the reality check I need when I’m knee deep in toddler and baby life and comparing myself to people who seem to have it all, and to have it all together.

I know you say this isn’t a forum for making mums feel good but you guys do, you really do. Whether it’s intentional or not, you do.

Reactions: 1
Why does Simone laugh hysterically at the most mundane tit but is totally silent when A does something actually funny and push all the cars off the display at the end of the day? Is it because she's actually seething that he's ruined her perfect "colour" coded display?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A couple of things about her 16 hour day. She always says she starts the day with gratitude and journalling, she has never once shown herself doing this, ever. I call bullshit that she even does it. I've seen other people filming themselves writing in their journal, and Simone films EVERYTHING. So I don't think it happens. If she did, maybe she'd have had time to self reflect and change her abhorrent ways.

Secondly, "I'm the queen of cleaning and organisation" but can't even stack a bleeping dishwasher. More bullshit, which one is it Simone? Just just pick a bleeping lane instead of going all over the place in pure desperation to be relevant and/or relatable.

Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times Simone filmed this to make it perfect. Or is she reading off a piece of paper? It feels so robotic to listen to.
And wtf is that makeup and hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ is this recent??
I needed a devine new profile picture. Such a natural beauty.
---
If someone fed it to me on a spoon, probably 😂

As I said, I love Tattle. I read here daily. It’s been the reality check I need when I’m knee deep in toddler and baby life and comparing myself to people who seem to have it all, and to have it all together.

I know you say this isn’t a forum for making mums feel good but you guys do, you really do. Whether it’s intentional or not, you do.
There is something a bit off about you. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Please reveal the masked singer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I needed a devine new profile picture. Such a natural beauty.
---

There is something a bit off about you. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Please reveal the masked singer.
I agree. Similar vibes to @JADM22, just not quite right. So overly specific regarding matters that so not require that level of specificity, kind of like Simone when she constantly lies to covers up (refer to: saying she is carrying vegetable paring knife in handbag to cut up grapes as having them pre chopped makes them *unfresh* after showing whole grapes in toddlers lunch box). It's almost as if this is only the second person to ever exist that feeds kids on the bath after Simone has previously been (rightly so) ridiculed for it and trying to prove it's so normal. Blink twice from the $3k ergonomic office chair if it's you trenti

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree. Similar vibes to @JADM22, just not quite right. So overly specific regarding matters that so not require that level of specificity, kind of like Simone when she constantly lies to covers up (refer to: saying she is carrying vegetable paring knife in handbag to cut up grapes as having them pre chopped makes them *unfresh* after showing whole grapes in toddlers lunch box). It's almost as if this is only the second person to ever exist that feeds kids on the bath after Simone has previously been (rightly so) ridiculed for it and trying to prove it's so normal. Blink twice from the $3k ergonomic office chair if it's you trenti
They both joined in November 2022 as well! A bit of a coincidence or not 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.