Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2227270
this Can’t be the same women tho has to put her child in day care because she has so much work to do in her 8-10 hour day?certainly got your priorities straight simmo you TC.
It annoys me more that Asher can access both sides because she insists on a bedside table for a toddler! Also, allowing him to place cars himself is actually a learning schema and tells a lot about the progress of a child’s development.

Reactions: 8
How long before that #gifted Tommy Hilfiger watch and bag gets sold?! 🙄🤮
Lol those names flags “will be around for years to come” just like the “leaves” in A’s room hey Simmy!! 😂😂🍃🍃
Is that her first genuine designer ‘piece’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t have a single new follower for circa 3 months and now going hard on the bot buys since the case with Pebbles was thrown out.
I think she has been buying bots all that time, but the number of people leaving has been greater than the number of bots she has been buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Simmo, you seem to be a bit bothered by the tattle comments today. Guess what, we love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A couple of interesting things to note:

1- this f45 is similar to what you see in the outfit photos she shares. Loose skin excluded.

2- that stack of books has never been looked at I can GUARANTEE it. I’d put money on it! Look at the spines. Not a single mark, no creases from being opened, no little fingers have been enjoying those pages. Sad.

3- this outfit looks like something you’d see on Outrageous Fortune. And I don’t mean that kindly.

Attachments

• Haha
Been going on a fair bit where she “laughs” at or “insults” herself because it’s been commented about on here before.
I find her attempts at adding personality to her stories really uncomfortable to watch. I don’t know if it’s because it just comes across as fake and inauthentic? Or whether I’m just not used to her being anything except robotic?
I honestly don’t think she knows what her own personality actually is.

Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times Simone filmed this to make it perfect. Or is she reading off a piece of paper? It feels so robotic to listen to.
And wtf is that makeup and hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ is this recent??
Pebbles is on fire today. Gosh that is such a bad lewk for old Scammo.. what a deranged rant. We are not unhappy or miserable, we just want answers on the bleeping receipts 😅🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I find her attempts at adding personality to her stories really uncomfortable to watch. I don’t know if it’s because it just comes across as fake and inauthentic? Or whether I’m just not used to her being anything except robotic?
I honestly don’t think she knows what her own personality actually is.
Cleaning. Her personality is cleaning. Oh and stealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Dom can now release the unedited podcast version, now there are no more legal proceedings - which was the reason it was cut and edited as he confirmed they did speak about it

Reactions: 19
Natalie Akoorie is the journalist from the Herald that has done a number of articles on Casserole maybe we should all contact her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.