Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has. I will not show the rest of pebbles recent post but she has.
If Skete REALLY wanted to get it out there to more eyes she would open her page and share it for free. Christie/Pippi Lee/Skete is profiting off of this which is all kinds of disgusting and money hungry.
She doesn’t want to get word out there, she wants to line her pockets 🙄

Reactions: 17
Skeezy, skeevy skeet - first post from skete, second from tea time. You done wronged pebbles, skeez. I’d watch out. Hoping pebbles starts some sort of blackmail countdown for skeez. Speak her language
Wait, did Pebbles really not know she was sharing the article?? I thought I read in here that she gave permission 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Skete tried to make out she had permission. As I understand, pebbles didn’t agree to skeez charging for it
So did Pebbles think that Skete was going to share it as a free entry type thing that they can do on Patreon?

Reactions: 2
So did Pebbles think that Skete was going to share it as a free entry type thing that they can do on Patreon?
Tea time says share link to pebbles. But I think pebbles may have given skete permission to share the whole post but not charge for it.

Reactions: 3
Wow! A day in the life of Simone is so awe inspiring 🥱
I feel she needs to buy a bigger washing machine if she’s doing that many loads a day.
Bar getting all her free gifted items how does her day differ from anyone else’s? I’ve cleaned, been to the gym and supermarket. Didn’t get my nails done as I have a full time job that had me at work at 8-5pm tonight but also squeezed in making lunches and dinner. Choose not to go in the spa tonight.

Reactions: 13
Posting a 16 hr reel of today... was she up at 4am to start the day 🙃😒🥴 You are one super cooked Casserole, so busy, how do you do it, you're amazing... 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posting a 16 hr reel of today... was she up at 4am to start the day 🙃😒🥴 You are one super cooked Casserole, so busy, how do you do it, you're amazing... 🫠
The reel was actually really bad too, she wasn’t talking in line with what was being shown on the reel.. also she sounded a bit like she was sick with a cold or something? Maybe why she’s been so quiet this week! But we will never know as she’s never honest about anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I watched it and the entire time couldn’t fathom putting my child into daycare just to fluff around doing washing, cleaning, and beauty appointments all day. A is only little once and you’ve missed out on so much simmo. Speaking of daycare R must be due to start soon 🥴
---
View attachment 2227270
this Can’t be the same women tho has to put her child in day care because she has so much work to do in her 8-10 hour day?certainly got your priorities straight simmo you TC.
So the colourful hot wheels you speak of simmo are a couple of yellow ones? 🫠

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looonnnng time lurker, first time poster 👀

This site has provided a lot of enjoyment and a much needed antidote to the beige, perfect children, perfect home, perfect meals, perfect relationship BS served up by SA (and I was going to say ‘and others’ but not really, as most others that I follow at least attempt to balance it out with the real and flawed daily life).

Sometimes I find myself questioning myself for not having a cleaner home and fresher sheets 😂 And then I ask myself, “what would tattle say?” 😂

I love the calling out and attention to detail (#feijoasalad). Less fond of the body and food shaming.

Tattle: love your body
Also tattle: if I had an arse like that I’d edit it too. If she didn’t eat XYZ she wouldn’t need to edit herself.

(and yes I know there are many different voices on here but sometimes it can be jarring!)

And the mum guilt sometimes creeps up from your comments (I love to go partying until 2am! Sometimes with drugs! And I often feed my kids in the bath, cos when they’re distracted they eat more! And I could have my kids at home more but i choose to put them in care (which is an absolute privilege I know) because I’m a better parent that way!

Anyway not tone policing, just sharing. Peace love and leahlight ✌🏻
I absolutely draw the goddam line at feeding kids in the bath get a bleeping dish cloth and clean up the mess

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.