Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Replying to tattle comments in her posts 😅😆🤣🤭 What happened to the riveting Day in the Life of Casserole?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2306FA0A-5E45-41B8-A606-B4F1C787E1D8.png

this Can’t be the same women tho has to put her child in day care because she has so much work to do in her 8-10 hour day?certainly got your priorities straight simmo you TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Simone Anderson #36: 2 under 2, neither in childcare, Simone's life will soon be in disrepair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long before that #gifted Tommy Hilfiger watch and bag gets sold?! 🙄🤮
Lol those names flags “will be around for years to come” just like the “leaves” in A’s room hey Simmy!! 😂😂🍃🍃

• Haha
She picked the name flags based on the intended bedding colours to last 'for years to come' ffs Simone let your children pick their duvet covers you meanie

• Haha
  • Sad
She picked the name flags based on the intended bedding colours to last 'for years to come' ffs Simone let your children pick their duvet covers you meanie
So she's already pre decided the boys bedroom colour schemes for when they are older? Psycho

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Pebbles just realized an update on the Scammy saga. And she has given Skete permission. I guess she just wants this story out there. And so it should be. I really hope media picks up on this now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Pebbles just realized an update on the Scammy saga. And she has given Skete permission. I guess she just wants this story out there. And so it should be. I really hope media picks up on this now.
Realised an update on the scammy saga? What do you mean? Is there new info??

Reactions: 1
Just an update on her Patreon. Some unanswered questions. Not a lot.
Pebbles is way smarter than she’s given credit for 😂 releasing things in “updates” means that people will probably unsubscribe after reading and then have to re-subscribe to read the next instalment.
Brilliant.
Make that money girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is she thinking we even needed this crazy rant about setting up a tripod and filming in the dark. There was no point to that post just made her seem even more unhinged. 🤦🤷 she's so desperate for engagement today with all those boxes for interaction already. Do not feed the monster
Her caption style is so inaccessible, it leaves out half the words. It’s funny really because it makes it look like her rants are so boring that even the captions get bored and stop listening 😂😂
---
View attachment 2227270
this Can’t be the same women tho has to put her child in day care because she has so much work to do in her 8-10 hour day?certainly got your priorities straight simmo you TC.
How do you colour order toys with no colour anyway? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how many times Simone filmed this to make it perfect. Or is she reading off a piece of paper? It feels so robotic to listen to.
And wtf is that makeup and hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ is this recent??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many times Simone filmed this to make it perfect. Or is she reading off a piece of paper? It feels so robotic to listen to.
And wtf is that makeup and hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ is this recent??
This is old, and she is definitely reading her words. She finds it difficult to string an intelligent sentence together, and obviously needs the cues to prompt her. I also believe she was given the questions that Dom asked her last October well ahead of the actual interview, and pre prepared her answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.