Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she thinking we even needed this crazy rant about setting up a tripod and filming in the dark. There was no point to that post just made her seem even more unhinged. 🤦🤷 she's so desperate for engagement today with all those boxes for interaction already. Do not feed the monster

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, move the plant, super busy Mum day. Is A back in daycare full time again? Plays a post about just be you as a Mum, but is so untruthful in her own portrale of parenthood & makes other mums feel bad
Who asked for a minute by minute recap of her life? And, sorry but most people change their sheets weekly. Looks like we are in for an exciting
Such an exciting day coming up watching a Casserole being relevant!! She has Zero
content without being gifted freebies to showcase. Happy "deep cleaning" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bow chair is probably due a clean, I hope she has that scheduled & ready to film for us 🎀. I wonder if she made a donation to pink ribbon considering she was gifted this chair 🩷

• Haha
What a bleeping victim lol. No one cares what time you wake up, they care about the unrealistic portrayal of motherhood while also wahhing on about how hard mum life is and how no one needs to be judged if you can't do it all.

1686257855817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Day made 😂 was at my library getting some more cookbooks and saw Simone’s on the shelf so thought I would get it out for a perusal. Flicking through the pages and saw this. Looks like they tried to remove it but it’s still visible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Day made 😂 was at my library getting some more cookbooks and saw Simone’s on the shelf so thought I would get it out for a perusal. Flicking through the pages and saw this. Looks like they tried to remove it but it’s still visible.
Remove what? What’s still visible?

You hit the jackpot there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That bow chair is probably due a clean, I hope she has that scheduled & ready to film for us 🎀. I wonder if she made a donation to pink ribbon considering she was gifted this chair 🩷
Been sold already I'm thinking, prove me wrong Scammy

• Wow
I have some questions -
1: wasn't she packing to go away last week - did they actually go anywhere?
2: why doesn't she do fresh sheet friday anymore - it was a big part of her mindless content but she trying to hide something like Emma Sleep
3: bets taken on how long those Ryder and Asher name banners will last - get. in. the. bin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.