Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say her legal fees and Pebblesā€™ will be close to what she ripped off in donations or more. Then add all the contracts and work opportunities sheā€™s lost because her name is mud. Probably breaks even or exceeds what she stole.
Both her and pebbles legal fees would far exceed 250$k.
Letā€™s say her lawyers charge $500 an hour and theyā€™ve worked on this for 3 hours a week for the past 3 yearsā€¦ 3 x $500 x 52 weeks is $78k times that by 3 years and that alone is $234k - and thatā€™s just for her alone and thatā€™s not including all the people sheā€™s put gag orders on. Sheā€™s an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m definitely happy the court case has ended but honestly, pebbles has been saying some really messed up things about trans people, bullying Shaneel and has clearly decided sheā€™s voting for ACT. I donā€™t really want to give pebbles more validation, so it would be nice if people could summarise her Simone patreon post for those of us that arenā€™t comfortable with her morals.

Reactions: 16
Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.
Like I said last night I follow no ā€˜namesā€™ on IG and never even looked at Pebbles page before. I watch Simone through incognito because I have family who sometimes interact with her as they live local and have kids the same age and I worry about the damage she does portraying such an uptight and stupid mother. No idea how Pebbles can block me. Just weird.
---
This post was taken down today on Pebbles Insta. This is why she is blocking fake accounts
Nope. It canā€™t be. I donā€™t have a fake account. I have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m definitely happy the court case has ended but honestly, pebbles has been saying some really messed up things about trans people, bullying Shaneel and has clearly decided sheā€™s voting for ACT. I donā€™t really want to give pebbles more validation, so it would be nice if people could summarise her Simone patreon post for those of us that arenā€™t comfortable with her morals.
Honestly, her patreon is $2.
Iā€™m sure anyone who wants to read it can spare that, whether they like Pebbles or not.
If it gets shared here then Simone gets to read it for freeā€¦

Reactions: 13
Both her and pebbles legal fees would far exceed 250$k.
Letā€™s say her lawyers charge $500 an hour and theyā€™ve worked on this for 3 hours a week for the past 3 yearsā€¦ 3 x $500 x 52 weeks is $78k times that by 3 years and that alone is $234k - and thatā€™s just for her alone and thatā€™s not including all the people sheā€™s put gag orders on. Sheā€™s an idiot
Yup!!! Exactly right. And I bet the lawyers are way more than $500 an hour too. Itā€™s bleeping insanity. And karma.

Reactions: 5
Why is Asherā€™s hair tied up? And before anyone comes at me thinking itā€™s a gender thing - Iā€™m asking as itā€™s not like he has long hair to keep out his eyes/face. It serves no purpose?
She's making up for the lack of girl that they "didn't want".......We see right through you Scuntmoan!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Simmo, your plant is dying cuz youā€™re an asshole. ā€œHave I done everything right?ā€ - no, absolutely not and you know it.

Edited to add that I made that comment before I saw someone said those plants are assholes šŸ˜‚ or asahole plants as Simmo called it (the irony)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Its weird and not the first time I've seen it like this...

And speaking of weird?? WTF??
A ā€œMakeup Artistā€ who butchers putting her falsies on absolutely every time she tries!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ā€¦I donā€™t think sheā€™ll have that career to fall back on once this all blows up in her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How I imagine this morning went in the F-A household...

'Twas a dark Tuesday in Hobsonville
As Simmo's eye awoke
Was that a dream or a nightmare?
Surely it was a Joke!

Trenti really does his best
To quell the raging boar
'Hark lovely, what is that I hear?'
Post Haste are at the door!

Now come on Darl, let's see that smile
While I bring your Panadol
'Shut up Trent, It's not a gift'...
It's a FUCKEN CASSEROLE!

(I really wish I'd had the idea to send a nice casserole to her at this tragic time!)
You win the internet today, this is pure genius šŸ…šŸ‘šŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve been AWOL for a bit. Life kicked my ass this week šŸ˜‚

Has it been mentioned that Scammo has to pay Pebbles legal fees? Three years worth of legal fees.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At first I thought the same thing about Pebbles recent takes on the trans activism but I when I looked a little closer, it seems her stance may have been misunderstood. I think what sheā€™s actually trying to say is that the people representing the trans movement are not doing the cause any favours by being violent and using homophobic slurs. Like, I think she supports trans rights and thinks that current events are detrimental to the movement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Simmo, your plant is dying cuz youā€™re an asshole. ā€œHave I done everything right?ā€ - no, absolutely not and you know it.

Edited to add that I made that comment before I saw someone said those plants are assholes šŸ˜‚ or asahole plants as Simmo called it (the irony)
She must write to the asa so much her phone has learnt the word. Maybe she should spend the same amount of time with Asher learning words.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At first I thought the same thing about Pebbles recent takes on the trans activism but I when I looked a little closer, it seems her stance may have been misunderstood. I think what sheā€™s actually trying to say is that the people representing the trans movement are not doing the cause any favours by being violent and using homophobic slurs. Like, I think she supports trans rights and thinks that current events are detrimental to the movement
Yeah no she doesnā€™t - read more. Sharing lots of videos of awful stuff. always been a bigot

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been AWOL for a bit. Life kicked my ass this week šŸ˜‚

Has it been mentioned that Scammo has to pay Pebbles legal fees? Three years worth of legal fees.
Pebbles said she canā€™t share the legalities of it - so I guess that means what it was settled on?

Reactions: 3
Pebbles didnā€™t know anything about Tattle
---

She has a great pair of saddlebags
---
A bit of media news. Patiently waiting for Patreon
Holy tit! Is that Pebbles? She looks nothing like she did in the stories in watched yesterday. Her stories definitely had a filter but she looks so different.

Reactions: 2
Pebbles said she canā€™t share the legalities of it - so I guess that means what it was settled on?
I am still hopeful she can share a lot. Because they didnā€™t ā€œsettleā€ as such. As in pebbles didnā€™t concede anything like makaia did. Simmo full pulled the plug in a case she instigated. That would normally mean Simmo pays all pebbles costs (within reason) from what I understand.
---
Holy tit! Is that Pebbles? She looks nothing like she did in the stories in watched yesterday. Her stories definitely had a filter but she looks so different.
The media always post pics of pebbles from years ago. Before Botox and fillers. Itā€™s weird they do this. But she does always use a heavy filter. Youā€™re right.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.