Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s clearly not what I was saying but ok - just didn’t want them to get a false sense of reality and think every time they donated $20 someones life is saved as it’s a lot more to it than that - that’s all but think what you like

Im so disgusting for sure
What is this 'someone's life is saved' stuff, you've said it more than once lol. No one claimed that, they just said they were happy their money was being put to use and that Simone's alleged donation amount could have done even more 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She posted a shopping trolley yesterday and now one with Asher in it today?
It's giving reluctantly having to entertain ones child

How embarrassing having a brightly colored plastic toy too bet no old man wanted to give him a lollipop today. Lucky ex obese mum has a pile of bags of lollies she got given for free to promote that she can share with him
Screenshot_2023-05-09-17-11-14-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's giving reluctantly having to entertain ones child

How embarrassing having a brightly colored plastic toy too bet no old man wanted to give him a lollipop today. Lucky ex obese mum has a pile of bags of lollies she got given for free to promote that she can share with him View attachment 2158012
Why is Asher’s hair tied up? And before anyone comes at me thinking it’s a gender thing - I’m asking as it’s not like he has long hair to keep out his eyes/face. It serves no purpose?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did Simone just refer to Pebbles as mastitis? That’s the only pain she been in over the last week.

Also doc needs to calm the lithium.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is Asher’s hair tied up? And before anyone comes at me thinking it’s a gender thing - I’m asking as it’s not like he has long hair to keep out his eyes/face. It serves no purpose?
Ah life and SG's threads has kept me away from Simmo's thread :LOL: But honestly she made A look ridiculous. And is she going to use Essential oils to soak that elastic band out!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few thoughts on today's stories.
All the babbling about sickness being the reason she's lying low, bullshit, it's having to concede the court case.
She didn't look like she enjoyed that gulp of the green tit.
RJs, what the duck were they thinking. No more licorice allsorts for me, I'll stick with Whittakers for my sweet treats.

Reactions: 21
It really does amuse me that she could have probably saved about $100-$150k in legal fees if when this first broke out that she had stolen the donation money she actually did donate the $200-$250k and had her management write up a story but instead she now looks like an absolute idiot, she owes hundreds of thousands in legal fees and her career is in taters - this is what happens when we let our ego take over .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah life and SG's threads has kept me away from Simmo's thread :LOL: But honestly she made A look ridiculous. And is she going to use Essential oils to soak that elastic band out!
Hi friend! Same. But I’m here for this latest circus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really does amuse me that she could have probably saved about $100-$150k in legal fees if when this first broke out that she had stolen the donation money she actually did donate the $200-$250k and had her management write up a story but instead she now looks like an absolute idiot, she owes hundreds of thousands in legal fees and her career is in taters - this is what happens when we let our ego take over .
I would say her legal fees and Pebbles’ will be close to what she ripped off in donations or more. Then add all the contracts and work opportunities she’s lost because her name is mud. Probably breaks even or exceeds what she stole.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m on that list…that’s my spare account for following Emmylou as she blocked my from my main account.
yea she blocked my second hand selling page, not my main but not fake, and all accounts associated with it. I get that she’s avoiding tit tho

Reactions: 7
Seeing as you know Pebbles, curious - has she been following along Tattle since the beginning?
Pebbles didn’t know anything about Tattle
---
Its weird and not the first time I've seen it like this...

And speaking of weird?? WTF??
She has a great pair of saddlebags
---
A bit of media news. Patiently waiting for Patreon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How I imagine this morning went in the F-A household...

'Twas a dark Tuesday in Hobsonville
As Simmo's eye awoke
Was that a dream or a nightmare?
Surely it was a Joke!

Trenti really does his best
To quell the raging boar
'Hark lovely, what is that I hear?'
Post Haste are at the door!

Now come on Darl, let's see that smile
While I bring your Panadol
'Shut up Trent, It's not a gift'...
It's a FUCKEN CASSEROLE!

(I really wish I'd had the idea to send a nice casserole to her at this tragic time!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How I imagine this morning went in the F-A household...

'Twas a dark Tuesday in Hobsonville
As Simmo's eye awoke
Was that a dream or a nightmare?
Surely it was a Joke!

Trenti really does his best
To quell the raging boar
'Hark lovely, what is that I hear?'
Post Haste are at the door!

Now come on Darl, let's see that smile
While I bring your Panadol
'Shut up Trent, It's not a gift'...
It's a FUCKEN CASSEROLE!

(I really wish I'd had the idea to send a nice casserole to her at this tragic time!)
Hahahaha this is artistic genius 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.